Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts
02:40 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Talk about Mental Illness...
Sums it up.

Maybe he can get a gig at Dustin from Thrice's church.
03:13 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
i didn't say anything was wrong with it or anything. all i'm saying is in that the bible it says homosexuality is a sin. why try to change what it says, if you don't agree with it or believe in it who cares anyway
Right, it's not as if gay people are treated as second class citizens and denied basic rights in America or anything. That whole religion thing is totally harmless.
03:32 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
My old band did multiple tours with For Today. I got to know them pretty well. They were a blast to be on the road with but things like this just blow my mind. We had a show in Louisiana one night and Mattie the singer told the crowd "there is no hope outside Jesus Christ." And kids just ate it up. I'm all for having a message behind your music but there is a line.
03:44 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
All of the people in here that are hating on this guy for his beliefs are doing the exact same thing he is. It really is pure hypocrisy. He has his beliefs and the rest of us have ours. As long as he keeps those thoughts as being just thoughts and not harming anyone then that's fine. Fighting hate with hate gets you nothing but more hatred then you started with, did Dr. King teach you nothing?
We're not saying the guy will spend an eternity burning in hell or not allowing him to marry somebody he loves. We're calling him a douchebag. There is a difference.
04:56 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
We started just ignoring him in the politics forum.
I can't believe I actually read his entire post. I couldn't pull myself away once I got sucked in.
04:57 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
You're splitting hairs here. I'm not saying every war is caused by religion. All I said was that, historically, religion has caused (and in some cases even justified or encouraged) wars.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He copy pasta'd a Yahoo Answer from 4 years ago. Incredible.
05:03 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Hell yes, I did. It still shows what I'm wanting to say. It doesn't matter where I got it
You pointed out a bunch of conflicts that took place because of reasons other than religion. That's great, but there are still numerous significant conflicts that do have their roots in religion.
05:04 PM on 01/10/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Toured with these guys for two months, back to back with different bands. I have stories for days about these ignorant fucks. Next to the tool bag drummer who i believe quit, this guy was the worst.
Continue...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version