AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Coheed & Cambria News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Mic Todd Sets Up Pay It Forward Campaign

Posted by - 11:38 AM on 01/11/13
Mic Todd (former Coheed & Cambria bassist) has a Pay It Forward campaign going on for his battle with testicular cancer.

Submitted by Kixur413

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36
11:43 AM on 01/11/13
a speedo model
an enthusiast
User Info.
That's terrible. Feel for him and wish him luck.
11:45 AM on 01/11/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
is this the guy that robbed the walgreens?
11:47 AM on 01/11/13
duhpizza
User Info.
Poor guy.

is this the guy that robbed the walgreens?
Yeah.
12:13 PM on 01/11/13
pwnership
User Info.
Such a sad story. His addiction was weighing heavily enough on his life, then to be diagnosed with cancer... I can't even imagine. If I had money to donate, I definitely would.
12:35 PM on 01/11/13
natek12
User Info.
I feel bad for the dude and all, but why should I, or anyone on here donate to him? He fucked up his life and has dome some shitty ass things. I can think of way more deserving people to donate to. Just a thought.
01:16 PM on 01/11/13
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
I feel bad for the dude and all, but why should I, or anyone on here donate to him? He fucked up his life and has dome some shitty ass things. I can think of way more deserving people to donate to. Just a thought.
Well if you ever were a fan of his music maybe you would like to. I don't think I will but I have to say as a bass player, I was very inspired by the bass lines he created with Shabutie and Coheed and Cambria. I can't give him enough props as a musician, I don't think Coheed's new sound (although still excellent) is as full as when Mic is on the bass.
01:49 PM on 01/11/13
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm a Coheed fan, and I'd rather bury my money in a hole in the ground than give it to a dude who would rob a store to feed his own addictions. People get cancer, its sad, but I frankly lost interest in this douche a long time ago.
02:31 PM on 01/11/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm a Coheed fan, and I'd rather bury my money in a hole in the ground than give it to a dude who would rob a store to feed his own addictions. People get cancer, its sad, but I frankly lost interest in this douche a long time ago.
yeah but where your a heroin addict, it takes ahold of your life from the first use. addiction is so strong people like, kill and steal to get the drug in their system
03:09 PM on 01/11/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Good dude who fucked up bad. I dunno. I think he's paid for his mistakes enough.
03:17 PM on 01/11/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
yeah but where your a heroin addict, it takes ahold of your life from the first use. addiction is so strong people like, kill and steal to get the drug in their system

and you think a campaign to raise 3,500 dollars for a heroin addict is a good idea?

no thanks, it's a cruel world and there's a huge thing called karma. it usually involves you not stealing money and robbing walgreens.
03:35 PM on 01/11/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
That's nuts.
03:55 PM on 01/11/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well if you ever were a fan of his music maybe you would like to. I don't think I will but I have to say as a bass player, I was very inspired by the bass lines he created with Shabutie and Coheed and Cambria. I can't give him enough props as a musician, I don't think Coheed's new sound (although still excellent) is as full as when Mic is on the bass.
Mic never wrote anything. Claudio wrote those bass lines.
04:13 PM on 01/11/13
natek12
User Info.
I've been a fan of Coheed since just about the beginning. My point is that why give money to someone who wasted their life away on drugs, robbed a store, and let down a lot of people when you could give money to someone, say, a child who has cancer. Just my two cents.
05:00 PM on 01/11/13
hurricaneoflion
Music Photographer & Viking
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News