Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
06:15 PM on 01/14/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
listen to When Broken Is Easily Fixed and then you'll appreciate Shane's growth in screaming ahah

Personally I think WBIEF is the best his scream ever sounded. Except for the demos from WBIEF...so high pitched, i love it.

I remember patiently waiting for Smile In Your Sleep back in the day and the second his screaming came in the first time I felt like my life was over (seeing as how I was in junior high and they turned me onto "rock" music and whatnot)
06:56 PM on 01/14/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.

Also, is there any chance AP will ever stream song in a format that works on iOS?

Ugh, I know right? I've been at work all day, it's killing me.
02:01 AM on 01/15/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
I don't understand all the hate on Rescue either, I think it's in their top 3 albums, it has some weak songs but it's very well rounded. Shane did tell me he felt they were playing it safe on that album though, so hopefully TIHTWS will show more progression. To me their albums go in this order from best to worst; DTW, Short Songs, Rescue, ASITS, WBIEF, Arrivals & Departures. But that's just my opinion, I think the new album could potentially top DTW if they continue with songs like 'Stand Amid The Roar' and 'Massachusettes' but we will see.
When did you first hear silverstein? because the album is "fine" but from a long time fan's perspective, they really pooped the bed with Rescue.
10:17 AM on 01/16/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
tbh ive never really thought of that, id definitely take that song off as well (glwyl), and im not too big on the inclusion of the band version's "replace you". medication isnt a strong opener to me (something silverstein is known for having) and burning hearts wouldve been nice right after sacrifice. idk, thats about all i can think of right now

edit: i think intervention wouldve been a good opener

Replace You was basically the only good moment of Rescue.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos