Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 100
09:16 PM on 01/14/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah not a fan of Rescue.
'Texas Mickey and 'Sacrifice' are 2 of the best songs Silverstein has ever written. I wish the whole album was as consistent. Very hit and miss record. The two songs I've heard so far have been flawless though, can't wait to hear it as a whole.
09:33 PM on 01/14/13
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
They'll never top When Broken Is Easily Fixed or Discovering the Waterfront but the two songs released so far have me excited for the rest of this album.
09:43 PM on 01/14/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
WBIEF is so bad.
09:49 PM on 01/14/13
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
2 for 2! This album sounds more appealing than anything else I've heard from them.
10:00 PM on 01/14/13
tylerpepperjack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't understand all the hate on Rescue either, I think it's in their top 3 albums, it has some weak songs but it's very well rounded. Shane did tell me he felt they were playing it safe on that album though, so hopefully TIHTWS will show more progression. To me their albums go in this order from best to worst; DTW, Short Songs, Rescue, ASITS, WBIEF, Arrivals & Departures. But that's just my opinion, I think the new album could potentially top DTW if they continue with songs like 'Stand Amid The Roar' and 'Massachusettes' but we will see.
10:40 PM on 01/14/13
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
So it's like Silverstein and Earth-2 Silverstein on one album?

Neat.
01:42 AM on 01/15/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Wow, such a cool track. Can't wait to purchase this album.
02:01 AM on 01/15/13
vivatoto56
from Milan to Minsk
User Info.
I don't understand all the hate on Rescue either, I think it's in their top 3 albums, it has some weak songs but it's very well rounded. Shane did tell me he felt they were playing it safe on that album though, so hopefully TIHTWS will show more progression. To me their albums go in this order from best to worst; DTW, Short Songs, Rescue, ASITS, WBIEF, Arrivals & Departures. But that's just my opinion, I think the new album could potentially top DTW if they continue with songs like 'Stand Amid The Roar' and 'Massachusettes' but we will see.
When did you first hear silverstein? because the album is "fine" but from a long time fan's perspective, they really pooped the bed with Rescue.
02:24 AM on 01/15/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Rescue was disappointing and Short Songs was technically great but doesn't live up to the quality of their back catalogue.

Hopefully I don't feel the same way about this album. I really want to like it.

also: the player doesn't work in Safari.
06:53 AM on 01/15/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
When did you first hear silverstein? because the album is "fine" but from a long time fan's perspective, they really pooped the bed with Rescue.
I first heard Silverstein during DTW, and I think it's a great album, albeit one or two songs were poor, overall I really enjoyed it.
07:14 AM on 01/15/13
InstruMETAL
Be the change you wish to see
User Info.
Good song, both songs released so far are great. It looks like it really could be their best stuff yet.
10:35 AM on 01/15/13
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
Well I'll be damned. But yes, re-press!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVERSTEIN-...item416fea68ef

Correction, I've now seen it on eBay twice.

But please, re-press!!!!
12:05 PM on 01/15/13
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WBIEF is the best he has ever sounded, what are you guys on about?

Then again I like people who sound like they're in pain. Ever since that album it sounds like a technique and not like he's blowing his lungs out. I'm just sadistic though.

I liked this song though. Enjoyed it more than anything off Rescue.
I could never get into that record specifically because I hated his vocals on it so much but that's just me haha
01:13 PM on 01/15/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I could never get into that record specifically because I hated his vocals on it so much but that's just me haha
and me.
02:09 PM on 01/15/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Just heard it, and I'm pretty impressed. It gives me a bit of a No Trigger vibe. The production could be WAY better though. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cameron Webb is leagues ahead of Jordan Valeriote.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos