Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts
12:46 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
How the fuck does a band like these guys get to headline any tour when I'm pretty sure they've been a band for what a year? And a terrible one at that. I feel bad for the openers who are all superior to them.
02:18 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Chunk has been around for longer than a year, and have an entire US Warped Tour under their belts. The openers don't need you to feel bad for them.

What does warped tour have to do with anything I said? There are plenty of shit bands on it yearly. And I'd pay to see any of the openers play alone in a fucking living room before I'd ever pay to see this band.
02:21 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
they had been a band for a year before you even joined AP.net...

OooooOOoOo good one.

Honestly where do you dweebs even come up with the shit you say on here? As if what you said had anything to do with the point I was making.

And if they've been a band that long, and can only come up with the bullshit music they play now and a name like that, it proves my point even more.
05:06 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Well I appreciate that you'd rather see my band without the headliner, but all I'm saying is that Chunk seems to have enough fans for them to warrent this headliner, and I respect that.

Also, the ticket prices for this tour aren't outrageous. The support takes up the majority of the stage time that the package gets, so paying for a ticket still makes sense if you really want to see the bands.

That's the worst part. Kids have subjected themselves to less than par music, and a lot of them.
07:01 AM on 01/15/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Stating a fact makes me a dweeb I guess.

also, dweeb? what is this, 1996?

Still not funny. Keep going though.
02:44 PM on 01/15/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I'll be incredibly surprised if you play music or even know what goes into making music. Seems to be a trend with people on AP who have nothing better to do than sit around and bash moderately successful bands.

I play music every day of my life. Unlike this bitch band.
03:03 PM on 01/15/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Again, I'm still not even making jokes. You just still have beef over when I dumped all over you a couple months ago.

Haha I'm pretty sure I've never been dumped on you queerbate. Nor do I have any idea who you are.
07:13 PM on 01/15/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Idk, it kind of looks like they play music every day of their lives. AND get to tour and make some money from it. Unlike you.

Yes. Because they've been exceptionally well at playing sellout bs music that teenagers eat up. Ill take my card.
06:07 AM on 01/16/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
At least you misspelled "queerbait", so that's good.

Look at you just getting shamed by like 3 different people in this thread. You are just doing it wrong, flat out.

Haha I don't have any shame and I don't give a fuck what pointless arguments ap users put up. Get over it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos