Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 78
03:18 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chunk has been around for longer than a year, and have an entire US Warped Tour under their belts. The openers don't need you to feel bad for them.

What does warped tour have to do with anything I said? There are plenty of shit bands on it yearly. And I'd pay to see any of the openers play alone in a fucking living room before I'd ever pay to see this band.
03:19 PM on 01/14/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
i like chunk, don't really understand all the hate they get.
03:21 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they had been a band for a year before you even joined AP.net...

OooooOOoOo good one.

Honestly where do you dweebs even come up with the shit you say on here? As if what you said had anything to do with the point I was making.

And if they've been a band that long, and can only come up with the bullshit music they play now and a name like that, it proves my point even more.
03:25 PM on 01/14/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Gotta disagree with the State Champs comments, they're good but nothing new or special at all. Just a few good songs, nothing to write home about. Granted, they are great and the best band on this tour package.

Now Real Friends, they're the band to watch in the Pop Punk scene right now.
backed about real friends. so good. but i haven't listened to SC seriously yet. so my opinion doesn't really have backbone
03:34 PM on 01/14/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
What does warped tour have to do with anything I said? There are plenty of shit bands on it yearly. And I'd pay to see any of the openers play alone in a fucking living room before I'd ever pay to see this band.

Well I appreciate that you'd rather see my band without the headliner, but all I'm saying is that Chunk seems to have enough fans for them to warrent this headliner, and I respect that.

Also, the ticket prices for this tour aren't outrageous. The support takes up the majority of the stage time that the package gets, so paying for a ticket still makes sense if you really want to see the bands.
04:56 PM on 01/14/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm so pumped for this show, all the bands playing are awesome. State Champs has potential to become huge with that new ep and Chunk is definately deserving of the headlining slot they have been a band for awhile, at least 2009, and they had a very dedicated fanbase. Their set at warped this summer was one of my favorites.
05:18 PM on 01/14/13
ToiletCookie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Headlining isn't determined by what bands are better. It's who draws the crowd. You think State Champs wants to play last? They'd play to an empty room after everyone who came to see Chunk left.
05:22 PM on 01/14/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
does ap.net hate easycore or something? sometimes it's okay to listen to a band that's just fun and doesn't have lyrics about not fitting in at college or whatever.
05:58 PM on 01/14/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.

I think Overslept is sick, and Derek is one of the best in the game right now, but I gotta disagree. Either way, the genre is definitely headed in the right direction with so many great bands coming up.
06:00 PM on 01/14/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Real Friends are great, not taking anything away from them. They just remind me a lot of TWY.

Definitely see the comparison. Can't get enough of their new songs. If I do see this show, it's for SC and the handful of Handguns songs I like.
06:06 PM on 01/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well I appreciate that you'd rather see my band without the headliner, but all I'm saying is that Chunk seems to have enough fans for them to warrent this headliner, and I respect that.

Also, the ticket prices for this tour aren't outrageous. The support takes up the majority of the stage time that the package gets, so paying for a ticket still makes sense if you really want to see the bands.

That's the worst part. Kids have subjected themselves to less than par music, and a lot of them.
06:28 PM on 01/14/13
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
User Info.
bad tour is bad
06:56 PM on 01/14/13
saywhatever
User Info.
Every band on this tour is abysmal
07:19 PM on 01/14/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Every band on this tour is abysmal
:(
07:24 PM on 01/14/13
Mr Hox182
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
does ap.net hate easycore or something? sometimes it's okay to listen to a band that's just fun and doesn't have lyrics about not fitting in at college or whatever.

That just made me laugh so fucking hard.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos