AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 81 of 81
02:28 PM on 01/16/13
mikey41
User Info.
You're telling me I can't have an adult conversation when you're the one talking about how you're going to continue talking shit about a band for no real reason other than your childish excuses? Your sense of reasoning is completely invalid. Kill yourself.
dude shut up.
04:51 PM on 01/16/13
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
How do you know what the emotion of the members are? I don't think they have anything to prove to you, considering they're the ones opening for new found glory. Oh no one ****** on absolutepunk is talking shit about them, better rethink their entire strategy as a band!

EDIT: Wtf at censorship on absolutepunk now?
they used to ban for using that word instead

also, kill yourself for using that word
11:23 PM on 01/16/13
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
they used to ban for using that word instead

also, kill yourself for using that word
Eat me.
09:11 AM on 01/17/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Still think this is a band who is more hype than anything, specially live. Live show is hilarious, but mostly because of the awful, awful crowd and the "so over it" attitude of the band. Record was quite good though, and i am interested to listen to this new one. Would be interesting to see this band progress into something more mature like Title Fight or something.
love this. while you were sleeping was great but under soil and dirt was boring. and they've always had that attitude... one time when i saw them in 2010, they didn't say anything between songs except for "smoke weed!", which parker said three separate times. and back then, the crowd didn't move at all, so i can't really complain... i'm just hoping for some progression

TSSF mails it in on purpose in my opinion. The vocals are average at best
they didn't use to mail it in, though. when they opened for set your goals in spring '10, they were really trying to impress. granted they were like 17 or 18 or some shit. and parker's vocals were the first thing that stood out to me before the musicianship... i think his voice is perfectly suited for pop punk
01:57 PM on 01/17/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
The album are reminds me of Anarbor's 'Free Your Mind' Ep. Still stoked on the album.
02:22 PM on 01/17/13
tylerg220
User Info.
hopefully the record is better than the artwork. Beyond stoked for this
yeah, I'm not feeling the album cover, but I'd rather have good music than good album art.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos