Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 69
02:31 PM on 01/15/13
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
this hurts my heart that this is not coming to Minnesota.

Agreed<\3
02:40 PM on 01/15/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
It's close for me. I personally like The Menzingers more than any band on those tours, but the PBC, AM! and Bad Religion is just too stacked. If La Dispute wasn't direct support I'd agree with you.I just can't get into them.

My perfect lineup would be HWM/Against Me! coheadliner with The Menzingers and Polar Bear Club opening haha. Pennywise and Lagwagon is also coming here. The Revival Tour is stacked this year as well this year. Such a good year for punk tours and it's just began. That being said I can't imagine a stacked lineup like this being topped, but I hope I'm wrong haha Gaslight could really bring some amazing bands on tour with them later this year, which could change my mind.

Yeah, that would be really awesome. (I also was a big fan of the suggestion to kick La Dispute off the Seattle date and let Broadway Calls play instead when BC scheduled a tour stop the same night =D ). But I mean, I like HWM more than AM (and really like both) and Menzingers are one of my favorite bands, so Gaslight is going to be really hard pressed to top it. (Fake Problems + Lucero would do it, but not a whole lot else)
02:50 PM on 01/15/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
awesome lineup. Happy for PBC to get such amazing tours. I'm still waiting for Gaslight to take Against me and PBC on a full US tour. that'll be the day
03:02 PM on 01/15/13
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Damn A-Market tours getting me excited. >:(
03:51 PM on 01/15/13
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Tuesday night=no class=punk show
03:58 PM on 01/15/13
gloriousmuse
you've left me speechless
User Info.
Yes! An Orlando date!
04:11 PM on 01/15/13
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Yeah, that would be really awesome. (I also was a big fan of the suggestion to kick La Dispute off the Seattle date and let Broadway Calls play instead when BC scheduled a tour stop the same night =D ). But I mean, I like HWM more than AM (and really like both) and Menzingers are one of my favorite bands, so Gaslight is going to be really hard pressed to top it. (Fake Problems + Lucero would do it, but not a whole lot else)

That's fucking awesome. I'm going to the Portland Broadway Calls record release show that's 3 nights after the HWM/Menzingers show. They are one of my favorite bands, I've seen them 20 + times. Love those dudes. Gaslight just always tours with awesome bands and is one of my favorites. Gaslight/Menzingers/Fake Problems and Gaslight/Loved Ones/Frank Turner are two of my favorite concerts of all time so I have high expectations for openers. Lucero would be awesome, I was honestly hoping they would take The Menzingers out again since I think OTIP would go over really well with Gaslight fans and people seemed to really like them when opened for Gaslight in 2010.
04:42 PM on 01/15/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Maybe I'm just underestimating the size and continued support of Bad Religion, but I just feel like in the current day Against Me! should be headlining this tour, or at the very least co-headlining.
04:48 PM on 01/15/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
That's fucking awesome. I'm going to the Portland Broadway Calls record release show that's 3 nights after the HWM/Menzingers show. They are one of my favorite bands, I've seen them 20 + times. Love those dudes. Gaslight just always tours with awesome bands and is one of my favorites. Gaslight/Menzingers/Fake Problems and Gaslight/Loved Ones/Frank Turner are two of my favorite concerts of all time so I have high expectations for openers. Lucero would be awesome, I was honestly hoping they would take The Menzingers out again since I think OTIP would go over really well with Gaslight fans and people seemed to really like them when opened for Gaslight in 2010.

I mean, it (the BC thing) won't actually happen. It just would've been nice. (does anyone actually like La Dispute? I'll be honest that I haven't really checked them out but that's mainly because never heard anyone rave about them)

I missed Gaslight/Menzingers/Fake Problems. It was back before I had checked out the Menzingers and back before I had developed a deeper love for Fake Problems. If it happened again I'd probably fly across the country to see it. Those guys are three of my five favorite bands at this point.

But yeah, Gaslight always picks awesome bands to tour with. Even if they don't go with an old favorite I'm sure whoever they pick next will be great. (dream tour at this point would be The Lawrence Arms... super long shot I know but I mean they are writing new stuff and they have toured in the past (I think, back when Gaslight was a little band) so its not beyond the realm of possibility)
04:54 PM on 01/15/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
If I had more money I would love to go to this show. Bad Religion is always fun to see and Against Me! is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands.
05:03 PM on 01/15/13
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
I mean, it (the BC thing) won't actually happen. It just would've been nice. (does anyone actually like La Dispute? I'll be honest that I haven't really checked them out but that's mainly because never heard anyone rave about them)

I missed Gaslight/Menzingers/Fake Problems. It was back before I had checked out the Menzingers and back before I had developed a deeper love for Fake Problems. If it happened again I'd probably fly across the country to see it. Those guys are three of my five favorite bands at this point.

But yeah, Gaslight always picks awesome bands to tour with. Even if they don't go with an old favorite I'm sure whoever they pick next will be great. (dream tour at this point would be The Lawrence Arms... super long shot I know but I mean they are writing new stuff and they have toured in the past (I think, back when Gaslight was a little band) so its not beyond the realm of possibility)
I've checked out La Dispute. I'm sure they are good dudes and talented musicians, but the music makes me want to pull my hair out haha. I'll be chilling somewhere else during their set, it's that annoying to me :/. Hopefully you guys get a proper BC headlining record release show soon, I'm stoked on what I've heard from the new album. I've seen The Menzingers three times and they played "My Friend Chris" during that Gaslight show. I almost lost my shit when they started playing that haha. I just need to hear "Casey" live now.

Lawrence Arms would be unbelievable, I'd pay serious money to see that. I was thinking AM, but that's out of the window now. Gaslight has a few shows with the Bouncing Souls on the east coast, that would be a sick tour as well.
05:08 PM on 01/15/13
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
gonna be at the dallas date for sure
05:19 PM on 01/15/13
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
gonna be at the dallas date for sure
This.
05:26 PM on 01/15/13
hiya
User Info.
Damnnn. Props to PBC for opening this, guess I'll be going to the NYC date.
05:35 PM on 01/15/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
such a good tour holy shit

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News