Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Some More Bands Confirmed for Pouzza Fest

Posted by: Deborah Remus (01/15/13)
A Wilhelm Scream, Jersey, Good Riddance and more will be playing Pouzza Fest in Montreal this May. The full line-up can be found here.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7.
01:21 PM on 01/15/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Would be cool to see Jersey. I used to listen to Generation Genocide tons in grade 8.
01:52 PM on 01/15/13
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Would be cool to see Jersey. I used to listen to Generation Genocide tons in grade 8.

Oof. That record came out when I was a freshman in college. Thanks for makin' me feel old. Haha. I remember writing the "RIYL" for that one vividly: Rancid, Dropkick Murphys' Do or Die, and Swingin' Utters.

I think I was the only person that played anything off that album, hah. Anyway. Great adds all-around! Jealous of anyone who gets to attend.
02:11 PM on 01/15/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Oof. That record came out when I was a freshman in college. Thanks for makin' me feel old. Haha. I remember writing the "RIYL" for that one vividly: Rancid, Dropkick Murphys' Do or Die, and Swingin' Utters.

I think I was the only person that played anything off that album, hah. Anyway. Great adds all-around! Jealous of anyone who gets to attend.

Yeah, that band never much recognition, although the Canadian version of MTV did spin the music video for "Saturday Night" and that's how I found out about them in the first place. They toured with Yellowcard back in the day too... I remember really wanting to go to that show.
02:39 PM on 01/15/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Yeah, that band never much recognition, although the Canadian version of MTV did spin the music video for "Saturday Night" and that's how I found out about them in the first place. They toured with Yellowcard back in the day too... I remember really wanting to go to that show.

I still see Jersey on Much Loud every once in a while. I can't wait for this, might get the full pass. Do you know if there's gonna be more bands?
02:50 PM on 01/15/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I still see Jersey on Much Loud every once in a while. I can't wait for this, might get the full pass. Do you know if there's gonna be more bands?

Is Much Loud any good? I haven't checked out anything that station has done in years.

And according to the Pouzza Fest website more bands will still be announced in the coming weeks. They also say you have until Feb. 1 to buy a pass for $60 instead of $75. I'm thinking of going, but flights to Montreal are so expensive.
07:24 PM on 01/15/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
That is one long ass list of bands. Montreal gets some of the best shows/festivals anywhere. A Wilhelm Scream can drop that new record anytime now
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS