Username
Password

02:36 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
I'm currently hunting for something temporary post grad while I decide whether or not I want to go to grad. school -- I've gone into two different agencies and have been told they'd contact me if something that felt like a fit came up. I haven't heard back..

Has anyone had good positive feedback from staffing agencies? Any other good places to look for potential jobs that aren't scams?
08:55 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
I went to a place called personnel one her in Florida. I had a call right away, but denied it due to having a job lined up already. That same place found my mom a temp to hire position. If they have place near you then do it. Otherwise I suggest looking into substitute teaching, or being a cam girl. Both are part time and decent money. (only one of those are serious, you decide.)

the shitty thing about substitute teaching in Minnesota is that they require you to have a teaching license.... why wouldn't you just be a teacher?!
09:42 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
My sister is a regional manager at Aerotek so I can usually get a temp job if I need one. I've heard from other people that dealing with staffing companies can be a hassle though, so I couldn't really say which one to go with.

one of the agencies I'm going through is Aerotek... and honestly they've been really great so far. They've contacted me once a week to check in and see how things were going and if I was still looking for work... compared to the other two I've used so far they seem to be the best... I just hope they can find me something.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos