Username
Password
Tooth & Nail Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tooth & Nail Records
Inside AP.net

Mars Hill Music Partnering with Tooth & Nail

Posted by: Drew Beringer (01/15/13)
Mars Hill Music is partnering with Tooth & Nail Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 58
03:03 PM on 01/15/13
ChaseTx
This thread is going to be terrible
03:04 PM on 01/15/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
in before Dustin's being bashed
03:07 PM on 01/15/13
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
Makes sense to me.
03:10 PM on 01/15/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
When I saw that Jonathan Dunn was overseeing Mars Hills' music stuff - this seemed like the next logical step for distribution/etc.
03:23 PM on 01/15/13
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
interesting. i know some interns at mars hill, and while i don't agree with a lot of things the founder mark teaches (or what i've read about his teachings...never experienced first hand) i am glad to see this because a friend of mine is involved with the music program there and this could mean good things for him and his mars hill music project(and for the band he and i just started...though it's not associated with mars hill).
03:25 PM on 01/15/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Deacon Dustin Kensrue...looked weird reading it. I hope of crows and crowns makes its way onto this. I don't mind if Dustin has some religious songs, and hymns, but I hope there's some other 'stuff' mixed in there. I've been waiting a long time for another Dustin solo album.
03:31 PM on 01/15/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
Makes sense I guess.
03:31 PM on 01/15/13
KingoftheOzon3
Just like jon bon jovi did.
User Info.
Just applied for a job(not music related) at Mars Hill. So this could be kinda cool.
03:33 PM on 01/15/13
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
So ashamed they would partner with this hateful homophobic church!!!!!! Fuck chickfila and fuck mars hill!

/sarcasm
03:36 PM on 01/15/13
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Excited for this. Loved Citizens' EP and excited for more Dustin. I also hope will hear a studio version of Crows and Crowns. Being that it's via Mars Hill and that the link says "first-ever worship album," that's what I'm expecting from the new Dustin Kensrue, a worship album. Nothing more, nothing less.
03:43 PM on 01/15/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Anyone remember Sullivan?
03:45 PM on 01/15/13
cholly
User Info.
I was confused until I remembered that BEC is part of Tooth & Nail.
03:47 PM on 01/15/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Ugh. I live there and I live in the neighborhood that they claimed to be infested with aids. It surprises me how many of my friends/acquaintances are apart of this church, but yet they aren't extreme as their pastors.

This is a fun/related read: http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/arc...o-all-the-aids
04:23 PM on 01/15/13
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ugh. I live there and I live in the neighborhood that they claimed to be infested with aids. It surprises me how many of my friends/acquaintances are apart of this church, but yet they aren't extreme as their pastors.

This is a fun/related read: http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/arc...o-all-the-aids
I live close enough...and find this funny. My friend/band mate is a music intern at the bellevue mars hill, and we practice there...however I have never attended the church services or anything. He and his wife and the people I've met that go there are nothing like the individuals that lead the church (or at least what they seem to be like from things I've read, which I admit could just be hearsay). I haven't looked into it too much, because in all reality I just don't care enough.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests