Username
Password

03:51 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
nfarreller
http://asgideonweeps.bandcamp.co m/
Purchase, NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Give it an HONEST listen. Don't try to jip me and only be interested in yourself and I'll do the same for you.

This is my project, it's called Best Kept Secret. I do everything in it, even the recordings. Based in Purchase, NY. Tell me what you think?

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bestkeptsecretmusic

Post-Rock/Hardcore album:
http://bestkeptsecret1.bandcamp.com/...lready-crosses

Fun poppy EP:
http://bestkeptsecret1.bandcamp.com/...iving-break-ep

Have a new album coming out later this year.
07:06 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
SeeYouHomeWolf
www.see-you-home-wolf.bandcamp.com
Male - 28 Years Old
Hey buddy, I listened to the last two links and must say this is pretty sweet. I really like the rawness of it. Cool voice, too. Kind of reminds me of Taking Back Sunday at first listen, but i definitely something i would listen to regularly. Keep it up. Here's my band if you're interested, don't have to listen though. Cheers.

http://see-you-home-wolf.bandcamp.com
07:29 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
nfarreller
Purchase, NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Hey buddy, I listened to the last two links and must say this is pretty sweet. I really like the rawness of it. Cool voice, too. Kind of reminds me of Taking Back Sunday at first listen, but i definitely something i would listen to regularly. Keep it up. Here's my band if you're interested, don't have to listen though. Cheers.

http://see-you-home-wolf.bandcamp.com

Thanks! They're definitely an influence of mine so that's good to hear.

I enjoy what I'm hearing in your stuff, some nice harmonies, really dig that. If it had better production I would definitely be more into it though, the drums are really muffled haha. Really great ideas though. Very rhythmic which I like
08:49 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
SeeYouHomeWolf
www.see-you-home-wolf.bandcamp.com
Male - 28 Years Old
Thanks! They're definitely an influence of mine so that's good to hear.

I enjoy what I'm hearing in your stuff, some nice harmonies, really dig that. If it had better production I would definitely be more into it though, the drums are really muffled haha. Really great ideas though. Very rhythmic which I like

Yeah we hear that a lot, unfortunately we have to settle on recording on garageband with lots of bad equipment for now, ha ha. Thanks for listening though!
04:27 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
justitvs
Los Angeles
Male - 25 Years Old
fuckin dig it dude! check out my group if ya get a chance bud!

reverbnation.com/streetcarrendezvous
04:29 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
RavenChampion10
No Avatar Selected
Baltimore
Male - 19 Years Old
I agree with SeeYouHomeWolf, it sounds pretty sick man.
04:45 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
TheRxBandit
music videographer
Male - 24 Years Old
I dig the post-hardcore stuff a lot. Very TBS/Used-ish.

sovereignstates.bandcamp.com

check us out. we're emo/punk.
09:53 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
nfarreller
Purchase, NY
Male - 20 Years Old
fuckin dig it dude! check out my group if ya get a chance bud!

reverbnation.com/streetcarrendezvous

Thanks guy!

I dig it, the bluntness of the lyrics kind of reminds me of "I Hate My Friends" by The Front Bottoms, you should definitely check it. Digging the chorus and guitar work in "Propane, Propane"!

I dig the post-hardcore stuff a lot. Very TBS/Used-ish.

sovereignstates.bandcamp.com

check us out. we're emo/punk.

Thanks, yeah I pretty much learned to sing by singing along with The Used's s/t and TAYF so that's good to hear. The new stuff I'm working on is much more 'wave' as I've been into mewithoutYou so much.

And your band is really fucking sweet. I loved it. Downloaded it. Followed. Great melodies.
06:31 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
TheRxBandit
music videographer
Male - 24 Years Old
Thanks guy!

I dig it, the bluntness of the lyrics kind of reminds me of "I Hate My Friends" by The Front Bottoms, you should definitely check it. Digging the chorus and guitar work in "Propane, Propane"!

Thanks, yeah I pretty much learned to sing by singing along with The Used's s/t and TAYF so that's good to hear. The new stuff I'm working on is much more 'wave' as I've been into mewithoutYou so much.

And your band is really fucking sweet. I loved it. Downloaded it. Followed. Great melodies.

thanks man!
10:25 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
AdamemeSamMuB
No Avatar Selected
Jamaica
Male
Discovering high-quality payday cash advances by a lender this really is been shown to be trusted is really important. This is why we still stage a person in your appropriate course intended for researching united states. Most people realize that that which you notice on each of our web-site is just the tip in the iceberg.
pożyczka gotówkowa forum

Though you'll discover the many aspects for our lending product offers you clearly stated. You will also have the ability easily be familiar with premiums, curiosity, reimbursement and more. We in addition inspire most people to think about this evaluations via the internet as a result of private web pages. Don’t forget about to take a look this standing while using the BBB possibly.
dobra pożyczka

When you'd like towards be lent income without concerns, you can actually e-mail us firstly. Each of our excellent support is obviously prepared to assist you. Many can help you pinpoint in case much of our pay day loans happen to be right for anyone. They might as well aid you in preparing learn will need to know think about regarding transaction. Many people will through being familiar with a providing credit course of action so they can response virtually any inquiries it's possible you have which will relate to your personally own issues. You won't ever turn out to be quit waiting around or even raced. People won’t be required to think required to apply for a loan as well, in order to truly feel relaxed about phoning people.
kredyt pozabankowy bez bik

In no way paying a great many cash back with the financial institution as soon as you become payday cash advances has to be extremely important to people. Predatory banks are available on the market, and they'll can all of they will that should be while in the legislations whilst still being bring the maximum amount of dollars from you actually as they definitely might. When you aren’t evaluating interest rates and also looking at all the stuff next you enable them to help you reap the benefits of you. While you examine some of our bank loan provide you with in order to people around, if you want to everyone bill significantly less attraction together with not as much premiums. We could even allow you to get money in less point in time.
kliknij w kolejną stronę internetową

Not necessarily possessing confusing using a bank in which can’t enable you to very much by means of payday cash advances is really important. Don’t come unwilling recipient to help ingenious marketing and advertising or perhaps misleading material.
kredyt chwilówka szczecin

Don’t become ran towards making a decision on the subject of so, who you will get your money because of. Many of us ensure that all of our highlights really are transparent and that also everyone enable you to each individual stage from the means. You are by no means responsible to take any specific loan product deliver. Our company is certain you can find utilizing people that they are the most effective encounter along with a way for you to have quick cash wants paid for without having challenges.
pożyczka gotówkowa
11:52 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
scormier2
Just gave Thanksgiving Break a listen. I can definitely hear the TBS vocals others brought up. The recordings are great for being self produced!

If you've got a second check my band out. We're female fronted pop punk that's influenced by bands like The Starting Line, Brand New, Man Overboard, and A Loss For Words. www.facebook.com/beyondgoodbye
04:02 PM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
nfarreller
Purchase, NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Just gave Thanksgiving Break a listen. I can definitely hear the TBS vocals others brought up. The recordings are great for being self produced!

If you've got a second check my band out. We're female fronted pop punk that's influenced by bands like The Starting Line, Brand New, Man Overboard, and A Loss For Words. www.facebook.com/beyondgoodbye

Thanks! I go to school for writing/production so I'd hope so!

You guys are pretty tight! Digging the intro of "Number One". Wish the singer would belt more, it's too feathery for my liking, but that's prolly just me.
09:06 PM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
justitvs
Los Angeles
Male - 25 Years Old
Thanks guy!

thanks dude!!! love to hear that. gonna check out the front bottoms now.
07:17 AM on 01/26/13 
User Info.
nivlarama
No Avatar Selected
New Brunswick, NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
https://soundcloud.com/alvin-dee/nav...d-north-shores

Cool music guy! I just recorded this demo with a new band I got into, but everyone can listen to it before the official release!

All the other recordings are just really shitty demo's don't mind those. :P
10:05 PM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
The_Effort
Las Vegas
Male - 22 Years Old
Some really cool ideas in some of those songs, man. My favorite was Subtleties. That song was super chill and the trade off between lead melodies and vocal melody in the beginning was awesome. Second favorite was what I heard of skin and bone. It had an airy, almost creepy vibe and the way it built a few minutes in with the vocals was cool.

If you wanna check my band out, feel free.

Calmosa.bandcamp.com

I'm on mobile so idk if the link will work, but if it doesn't you can copy/paste and it'll take you right to our debut EP.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets