Male - 22 Years Old
DMC2 is horrible.
08:44 AM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 22 Years Old
It's not a FPS, that should be enough. It's funny though, I can't remember the last time there was a game out like this (probably more my lack of knowledge than lack of games) and now it seems like we're getting a good amount in rather a short time with this, MGR and the new God of War.

In terms of what this game has that sets it apart, I'd probably say difficulty/level design. I haven't played it yet but DMC's are usually pretty tough and I'm guessing this is the same on it's higher difficulties and the level design just looks really fucking cool and different.
11:30 AM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 22 Years Old
you totally just spoiled the entire game for me there.
12:20 AM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 22 Years Old
Seems just like Darksiders II and Prototype II in terms of gameplay
Never played either but I haven't liked what I've seen of either of them. The first Darksiders felt more like a Zelda ripoff to me but without the personality or greatness. Prototype's just never appealed to me at all.
06:46 AM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 22 Years Old
Fair enough! I'm honestly curious, it seems to be getting a decent amount of attention. I just find lately big titles haven't satisified my gaming needs as much as they used to. I'm becoming that guy who loves and plays mostly indie games
It depends what kind of games you're a fan of tbh. I'm really excited for it because it seems to have a lot of things I really like in games like great bosses and interesting level design. Plus I've always been a fan of these hack and slash kind of games like God of War, Bayonetta, the earlier DMC's.
07:02 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 22 Years Old
The game looks aesthetically pleasing, but I've seen gameplay and I'm not impressed to say the least. Also... the title of the game is ridiculous. DMC: Devil May Cry. Why do they have the need to say the name twice?
In what way are you not impressed? It doesnt look that far off from the other DMCs and they were awesome in terms of gameplay.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets