AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:11 AM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
Why would you leave sweatshirts at home ha? Who told you that?

You don't need anything special for England, make sure you bring a raincoat I guess. York's a beautiful city, hope you like it!
02:51 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
Stella isn't the cheapest beer here. Carling or Fosters is generally much cheaper in a pub.
03:49 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
idk about England but here it's not the cheapest but bars and clubs usually do a 3 for a tenner or 2 for a fiver deal with Stella.

Aye, I suppose there's always deals in different places. From my experience if you're buying a pint in a pub and you're on a budget, you stick to Carlsberg, Carling or Fosters. Different places, different prices though I guess.
04:15 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
a friend visited the UK (can't remember where exactly) and he brought a case of Stella with him to a party/gathering, and everyone thought he was trying to get in a fight that night. any truth to Stella being associated with brawling?

Stella is nicknamed 'wife beater' over here. So yeah, there's some truth to that.
04:46 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
And why exactly would he do that? Stella is a Belgium beer. You're pulling shit out of your ass. Go look at a map. If he is going into a pub and orders a beer he should go with Bottingtons.

*Boddingtons

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version