Weird, that's what they call Natural Ice in my town. Honestly, if Stella is the joke beer of England, I'm going to do just fine.
Totally didn't expect this kind of response. Let me respond to everything in one post:
- Randomly found a stash of condoms the other day. Just crossing fingers that they haven't expired.
- Fuck my mom's friend's son who said people laughed him out of London for wearing sweatshirts and jeans; I'm bringing my Swellers hoodie.
- Nando's. Noted.
- Packing some more coats on top of my cardigans...yay freezing temperatures.
- I guess I will just have to buy a ton of beer and find out which brand's the cheapest. For science, of course.
- I watched an embarrassing amount of BBC America the other day and Top Gear was on for most of it. I honestly don't know shit about cars or car shows, but pretty enjoyable show. I caught up with Doctor Who and Sherlock though since a) I got addicted and b) I heard Doctor Who is everywhere over there.