Username
Password

09:49 AM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 28 Years Old
You need to work the word "cunt" into your vocabulary. Make it seamless. Everything else is secondary.

10:54 AM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
done
When you get there, find out what the majority of your surrounding students support as a football team and say you support it too. It's so much easier than saying "I don't watch it." trust me. Then just pretend your studies have gotten in the way of you watching the games forever.

I've never been into football but I've never pretended to like it or keep up with it either. I'd think a lot more of someone if they openly admit they don't like or follow something, rather than them pretending that they do, only to look like a fucking moron because they don't have a clue! It's very easy to get a reputation because people think you're full of shit.
01:13 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
Apparently a lot of our burgers have horse meat in them. That is all anyone anywhere seems to be currently concerned about. As such, all conversation you have will revolve around it. So you should probably read up.
Heard about that actually! I'm not all that broken up about since I eat a burger like once a year tops, but I'll read up/stay away from burgers. Also, heard that if you order a steak anywhere in the UK, it will be disgusting and gristly.
01:55 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
Canvey Island,...
Male - 23 Years Old
I've never been into football but I've never pretended to like it or keep up with it either. I'd think a lot more of someone if they openly admit they don't like or follow something, rather than them pretending that they do, only to look like a fucking moron because they don't have a clue! It's very easy to get a reputation because people think you're full of shit.

It depends on the area, I made the mistake of saying I.dont like football and now every fucking day I get told about football to see if i'll be interested in it haha.
02:56 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
done
haha, fair enough.

I wouldn't say that about steaks, it's like anywhere else really; You get what you pay for. If you go to some restaurant that does 2 for £10 then of course the steak is going to be shitty, if you go to a good restaurant it will be nice. York is like an hour away from me, you should go to Middlesbrough and have a parmo, haha.
11:33 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
JoeLovesMO
JoeLovesMansions
No Avatar Selected
Manhattan, KS
Male - 23 Years Old
Stay away from people who like Grime music
09:26 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
Tilde
Rudiger.
Male - 22 Years Old
are people in here actually appreciating stella?
10:44 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Huddersfield
Male - 23 Years Old
Keep reminding people how much you hate Jeremy Hunt and George Osborne
09:31 PM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
are people in here actually appreciating stella?
When you're used to having the worst of American beer (and there's a plethora of shitty American beer), Stella seems like a massive step up.
03:37 AM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
Tilde
Rudiger.
Male - 22 Years Old
When you're used to having the worst of American beer (and there's a plethora of shitty American beer), Stella seems like a massive step up.

I am so sorry that is a thing you have to believe
07:28 AM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old

TOO MANY STIGS
05:54 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
I am so sorry that is a thing you have to believe
Believe me, I just arrived here yesterday and I'm sad to see your shittiest beer is miles better than our shitty beer.
07:42 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 28 Years Old
Believe me, I just arrived here yesterday and I'm sad to see your shittiest beer is miles better than our shitty beer.

I can remember how hard I laughed when I first went into an American bar and saw Stella at the top of the chalk board as the most expensive beer, and the suits at the end of the bar drinking it in classy glasses. I must admit though, I grew an appreciation for it recently when they were selling 24x330ml bottles for 15/$20, and the stuff is 5%, good times.
03:00 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
Kent/London, England
Male
Staff Member
I see you're here now, how's it going so far?

- Drink lots of Rekorderlig and Kopparberg, whilst not English, they are sold pretty much everywhere and in supermarkets and are the tastiest alcoholic fruit ciders.
- Seriously go to Nando's.
- Get severely drunk then order a "Doner Kebab with chips, salt ,vinegar, chilli sauce on the side and burger sauce on the chips please. Yes salad, but only lettuce, cucumber and onions please."
- Go and watch a lot of live music, I don't know what kinda stuff you're into but there are great venues which are easily accessed all over the country. Check this sort of website for an idea of what's coming up near you.
- Grow to like the colour grey and rain.
- Visit London.
- When visiting London please god make sure you walk on the left through the tube stations and stand on the right on escalators.
- Watch QI...a lot.
You need to work the word "cunt" into your vocabulary. Make it seamless. Everything else is secondary.
Pretty much. But pronounce it "cahnt"/like this:

03:01 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
Kent/London, England
Male
Staff Member
Looks like you're pulling shit out of your bottington
Genuine lol, still chuckling at it now that I quote it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos