Username
Password
Myspace News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 61.
11:27 AM on 01/16/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
There's a spot that says "sign in with classic myspace" which I think means your original info
ohh weird... idk when i signed up in November it had to be an entirely new profile.
11:33 AM on 01/16/13
NationalProduct
User Info.
to confusing at first glance, i lost all my old contacts and the band lost all its 300k friends and followers, that im sure no longer use it but its just a little lame starting it all from scratch again. i dont see this going anywhere
11:36 AM on 01/16/13
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
It looks nice and all but the stigma of the word "myspace" will prevent it from ever getting a big following, and in all seriousness there's no point to a social networking site, without the people.
11:42 AM on 01/16/13
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Did the whole invite thing a couple months ago. Played around with it for an hour then never came back. It looks pretty neat nonetheless.
11:49 AM on 01/16/13
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
still no mobile website though, gay!
11:51 AM on 01/16/13
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
Isn't Justin Timberlake the wrong person to be the face of the website seeing as he was in a movie about the website that destroyed myspace originally.
11:54 AM on 01/16/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
The fact it's JT alone will get so many people to use this.
11:56 AM on 01/16/13
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
I got the pre-invite a couple months ago. Overall I really like the site design. By far the best looking social media site imo. Although it is a little confusing to navigate at first. But unless more of my friends join, I probably won't use it. Seems like the next Google+. Good idea, but not enough users.

And I love the horizontal scrolling. But I can see how it would be annoying for non Mac users.
12:01 PM on 01/16/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
lol You're about 7 years too late with this Timberlacking. Good try tho...

12:04 PM on 01/16/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
The new myspace is basically trying to be Rdio. They get that music should be social, but I think they miss that the real goal should just be to let people listen to music and make it too complex.
12:34 PM on 01/16/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
You can still access your old account but I wish they would go back to the classic, simple blue look. I loved that Myspace it was so easy to navigate and was a shit ton of fun. This new one is even more confusing.
12:39 PM on 01/16/13
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.
All of you JT fanboys realize he's not relevant in the eyes of the social media using crowd anymore, right?
12:56 PM on 01/16/13
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i liked that all bands had a myspace and anyone could go and listen to the music. Facebook seems a little harder for bands, needing to be a member to listen to tracks and such. Myspace one upped, but it got overrun by span, slow speeds, and just crap. They cleaned it up it seems. It kinda needs a better upgraded name, like simply Space, or Voila, lol but whatever. hopefully it becomes the main site for bands again
12:58 PM on 01/16/13
_veges_
User Info.
I can't believe they haven't just given up yet
01:13 PM on 01/16/13
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
I love how you can sign on using Facebook.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests