Username
Password

08:02 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
I thought the PubLIZity portion was hilarious. Really good spoof of how ridiculous reality show young women are. The Wheel, Ontario bit didn't make me laugh ecept when they revealed the name. I lalso liked the mixtape bit, but everything else fell flat for me. I will give it a few more episodes and hopefully we get some Bobby B!
07:54 PM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
This episode is not doing it for me at all. The first 2 were very hit-or-miss, but even the Bobby B bits feel forced.
09:58 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
From here on out, we're going to be 360 spins and slam dunk pointers.

Gil and George are two of my favorite sketch characters of all time. Everything they say, hilarious.

I cannot disagree more.

The C-Czar stuff had me cracking up, but on a so-bad-it's-good level. I also thought the Dine N Ditch portion was gold, especially the last one.
11:09 AM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
Are you familiar with the characters prior to watching this show? With each additional complaint I heard about any given character, I always wonder if the person who said it has the same history with them as I do, having listened to the podcast they've grown on over the past few years. Not trying to sound douche-y, it just seems like they might be a bit of an acquired taste.

I'm familiar with his Bobby B, Oh Hello, El Chupacabra, and fashionista character from his Thank You, Very Cool comedy special. Bobby B is hilarious to me (minus the Ghost Bouncers sketch) but the Oh Hello guys don't do it for me.
08:32 PM on 02/27/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm a big C-Czar fan.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music