Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
08:49 AM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
At this point, I'd be pretty content if they reunited with Cove, toured their back catalog one last time, then called it a day.

However, I'm going to keep throwing 10th anniversary Translating The Name rumors around until I hear concrete Circa plans for all of 2013.
09:09 AM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
submitted this yesterday. also, he uses the wrong "to" in the post. good editing skills, jack.
I actually meant to credit you, but was in a hurry to get in the shower. And haha, I didn't even notice that he used the wrong "to."
09:09 AM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Lennay Kekua is the new vocalist.
Andddddd thread over.
10:52 AM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
if they play an anniversary of the record with Anthony, do you think they would play other songs since its only a 5 song EP? kind like how Jesse is singing some howard songs with KSE
Haha, I couldn't begin to speculate.
Though we'd want more, it would be kind of cool if they brought along one or two major support bands, then came on stage, did 5 songs, and bailed - make a real event out of it.
Obviously the end all would be to grab Cove, perform all of s/t, then have Anthony do all of TTN.

Did you hear anything that would hint at that? News to me.
Haha, none at all - I'm just feeding the rumor mill.

As much as I enjoyed Saosins first album Cove was never that good live which is why he got kicked out in the first place wasn't it?

Would absolutely love a Translating The Name tour with Green but I'm not going to hold my breath.
I've seen Cove 3 times - once was great, once was average, and once was pretty bad. It's worth noting that was chronological, though.
11:25 AM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Why cant they just wait for an actual update? Not an update to update. Hope Tillian joined the ride. But i dont remember if that ever ventured past those two demos. Its been too long
I may be wrong, but I think he recorded an entire record with them, which they scrapped.

Also, I'm pretty sure Til is booked now - he's got a solo record, and is part of Dance Gavin Dance.
12:29 PM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
he stated a few months ago (or more, i think that was back last summer) on his facebook page that he only recorded four songs with Saosin.

edit :
Ahh, nice catch.
03:20 PM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
lol so youre feeding the rumor mill that you started...We all could hope. Seeing those songs live again could be awesome, I just dont think itll happen.
Yeah, realistically, it's not in the cards.

BUT.

If it was going to happen, it'd be now. It's the 10th anniversary, it's an off time in Circa's album cycle, Saosin is on its last legs, etc.
03:39 PM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
I hate to be "that" guy but everything released after TTN has been complete shit IMO, just super boring. The demo with Tilian was pretty neat though.
You consider s/t boring? You're in the minority there. That was an absolutely formative record for my music tastes.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests