Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 66
09:25 AM on 01/17/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
09:28 AM on 01/17/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
At this point, I'd be pretty content if they reunited with Cove, toured their back catalog one last time, then called it a day.

However, I'm going to keep throwing 10th anniversary Translating The Name rumors around until I hear concrete Circa plans for all of 2013.
If they toured with Anthony Green one last time and called it a day, I'd be OK with it. So long as it comes to CT.
09:34 AM on 01/17/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
At this point, I'd be pretty content if they reunited with Cove, toured their back catalog one last time, then called it a day.

However, I'm going to keep throwing 10th anniversary Translating The Name rumors around until I hear concrete Circa plans for all of 2013.
As much as I enjoyed Saosins first album Cove was never that good live which is why he got kicked out in the first place wasn't it?

Would absolutely love a Translating The Name tour with Green but I'm not going to hold my breath.
09:37 AM on 01/17/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
They'll have a new update in the near future stating... that they will have a new update in their future... its their thing, its what they do. Dr Dre is about to release Detox too...
09:38 AM on 01/17/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Lennay Kekua is the new vocalist.

I'm changing my name from Matt to Manti...stranger things have happened.
09:39 AM on 01/17/13
5fikev
User Info.
I'll bet Jimi Hendrix or 2pac will come out with a new album before saosin does.
09:50 AM on 01/17/13
MrDelux
User Info.
I'll believe it when I see it.
09:51 AM on 01/17/13
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
about time
09:56 AM on 01/17/13
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
Lennay Kekua is the new vocalist.
Fuck I lost it
10:09 AM on 01/17/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.

Did you hear anything that would hint at that? News to me.
10:17 AM on 01/17/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.

if they play an anniversary of the record with Anthony, do you think they would play other songs since its only a 5 song EP? kind like how Jesse is singing some howard songs with KSE
10:32 AM on 01/17/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.

Completely agree, I've been saying this forever.
10:38 AM on 01/17/13
mvacare23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would love them to reunite with Cove and put out another record that is on par with Self-Titled. Yes, Translating the Name was awesome and was a huge part of my younger years, but no one in the correct musical state of mind can even try and justify TLN EP being better than their self-titled with Cove. Their Self Titled was truly incredible. Regardless of how over produced his vocals were. He was a very good live vocalist until his voice bit the dust from whatever causes.
10:52 AM on 01/17/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if they play an anniversary of the record with Anthony, do you think they would play other songs since its only a 5 song EP? kind like how Jesse is singing some howard songs with KSE
Haha, I couldn't begin to speculate.
Though we'd want more, it would be kind of cool if they brought along one or two major support bands, then came on stage, did 5 songs, and bailed - make a real event out of it.
Obviously the end all would be to grab Cove, perform all of s/t, then have Anthony do all of TTN.

Did you hear anything that would hint at that? News to me.
Haha, none at all - I'm just feeding the rumor mill.

As much as I enjoyed Saosins first album Cove was never that good live which is why he got kicked out in the first place wasn't it?

Would absolutely love a Translating The Name tour with Green but I'm not going to hold my breath.
I've seen Cove 3 times - once was great, once was average, and once was pretty bad. It's worth noting that was chronological, though.
10:57 AM on 01/17/13
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
I thought I ended this thread though

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT