Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:57 AM on 01/17/13
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
I guess I will just join the millions who are saying, "I don't get it." But, good for her.
11:59 AM on 01/18/13
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
I doubt millions of people are saying that...

With some good writers she could make some pretty catchy country/pop songs.
I obviously can't speak for millions of people, but just based on how common the opinion is, and the application of simple odds, I think it's safe to assume that most people were surprised that she won. A lot of people even think that the contest was rigged for her to win. Personally, I'm not much for stupid conspiracies, but that is what is being said.

I will always give credit where credit is due. But in my opinion, she is just an ok singer and lackluster performer. However, she is definitely making the most out of what she has on her side. I've checked her out a ton of times in the past to see what all the hype is about, and I really have never been impressed. She falls flat on a ton of notes. It seems way more like she is acting like a singer, rather than just being a singer. Her performances are always low energy and stale, and she never seems confident to me.

But, she HAS had plenty of great record deals and publicity, and art is subjective. So who am I to say anything??
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests