Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
10:09 AM on 01/18/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
has anyone picked this up? hard to get much of a feel from the demo on bandcamp and I'm headed to tonights show @ Irving
I picked up at the Philly show on Wednesday. It's super solid. I know this isn't of much help now (considering the second Irving show was last night), but I hope you were able to pick it up. If not, I'm debating whether I should upload the tracks to listen to online because people seriously need to hear this stuff.
07:53 AM on 01/19/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
I would appreciate it if I had the chance to listen to it.
The thing is, Cody and Chris haven't really let anyone know that it's out. They didn't say anything about it online, they didn't talk about it at the show, and the guy at the merch table didn't even really try to tell anyone what it is. I don't know if they really want the music "out there", so that's why I'm hesitant in putting it up.
08:01 AM on 01/19/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
I know that they really wanted to separate themselves from As Cities Burn with this release, but it sounds like it could have been the next thing they released. It just feels like a natural progression. The programming is like older Toro Y Moi stuff, definitely a little bit of Hawkboy sounds here and there and some of it even sounds likes Polyenso's (new Oceana) stuff. The full version of Auto Sky is sweet.
11:10 AM on 01/21/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
I understand. Excited Cody is still making music. Hopefully they'll announce stuff after the tour, probably don't want to take away anything from ACB right now.
Check this out: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wall-o...74136936047489
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums