Username
Password

07:44 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
Loved the pilot of this, and have never once wanted to watch a second of SATC. That being said, I like the time period it's set in and the story it's trying to tell. I know Carrie is hugely affected by NYC, so documenting the initial stages of their relationship should be very interesting. I'll be tuning in.

I can't think of her friend as anyone other than Knives Chau, though.

You should watch Sex and the City.
07:44 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
Unbelievably well done pilot. Probably won't keep watching, but I'm damn impressed.
07:54 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
Haha, I actually just DL'ed the first seasons of that and The L Word. Saw you talking about that earlier today.
It's a rather brilliant show and worth all the hype. The movies are massive piles of shit, but even die hard fans of the show would probably agree with that. I hope you dig it.

re: The L Word. Nice. I'll probably start it here this weekend or the next. Based on the reviews I read, I'm pretty excited.
07:58 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
That's awesome to hear. I'd always been really curious. I feel like there's a lot of shows I might like but will never watch because they seem so unlikely for me to enjoy.

Also, for what it's worth, episodes 2-4 of Carrie Diaries are quite good, with the latest episode being the best aired to date. I would suggest you continue if you liked the pilot.
I recognize that it was well done in terms of writing, casting / acting, set pieces and wardrobe, pacing. The people that put it together really took care. But in the same light, I can tell it isn't for me. I don't know ... I can't explain myself well but you probably know what I mean, haha.
08:08 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
Haha, yes! I thought about mentioning it to you. Glad you can give it credit even if it's not for you. Still delivering quality episodes, I am really enjoying it.

You know how I am, though. I'll come back to it. And when I do I'll post in here, hah.
06:53 PM on 05/09/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
In shock over its renewal. All signs pointed to absolutely doomed. Excited to pass the news to my girlfriend.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets