Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
07:24 PM on 01/17/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
We all knew and no one should be outraged.
08:03 PM on 01/17/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Yes we should.

I couldn't care less that he cheated. But I'm deeply sickened by how he attacked people. Slandered people. Sued people. Financially crippled people. Ruined people. All in the name of his bullshit.

Then in this interview he showed little to no empathy towards these people.

He's more of an asshole after that interview. And that's not in relation to the admitted doping. Plus I still think he was lying about certain details.
Unless he personally attacked you or someone you know, there's no need for the outrage. Now the people who got sued will counter-sue and it'll all come full circle. The dude had testicular cancer. I'm not saying he got what he deserved but I'm pretty sure he's suffering. Now instead of just physical pain, he'll endure emotional and financial pain after all of this. I think coming clean and telling the truth was the worst thing he could do in my opinion.
08:12 PM on 01/17/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Fair point. I'm not outraged per se, just hold this in a different light than, say, Barry Bonds.
I enjoy looking at Bonds when he first started out and then a picture of him in 05.

07:38 AM on 01/18/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Do you honestly believe the NFL are going to give a shit about a fake online gf and a sociopathic liar when the can have the best LB in college making a gang on tackles every week? Get real. He's still going to go top five. Mark my words.
I say top 10. That title game brought him down a few spots.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests