Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 154 of 154
01:21 AM on 01/19/13
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
Is there nothing left to believe in this world??!?!?!! WHY GOD WHY???! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?!??!
I lol'd at the SF Giants avatar. No offense
So, he cheated... Just like many other top riders did and do. Honestly, cycling is a joke. Something needs to change quickly regarding doping rules. It's becoming way too ridiculous.

Outside of the fact that he lied, I still admire Lance. The guy is a beast. It's not like cheating led him to win 7 Tours out of nowhere. He had to be good. Actually, he had to be one of the greatest cyclers of all time. And he is.
This exactly. Not justifying the act, but everyone was/is cheating in cycling. Lance got caught because he was so successful and people got a vendetta against him.
02:16 AM on 01/19/13
leftapart
User Info.
I lol'd at the SF Giants avatar. No offense

I don't quite understand you're reasoning as to why you 'lol' at a Giants logo, mainly because you didn't list one. But I can't comprehend or believe why anyone would 'lol' at one to begin with. And if it's a direct correlation of the topic of this thread, well then, don't even bother. And hey, at least I have an avatar. What do you have? Nothin', you got nothing, and any reply you give me is going to be insufficient and I will deem it as nothing. So go about your nothingness. You are nothing.
06:23 AM on 01/19/13
ilovesofie
was I good to you, wife of my youth
User Info.
The guy is a complete douche bag to begin with and showed no remorse at all in this interview. His team also did not play fair in his win by blocking other bikers in the race. Yes he did raise a lot of money for charity and do some good, but this does not change the fact that he is a scumbag and really why have him be the face of a charity? Yes he came clean but now it's time to end it, strip him of his charity and medals and end it already. This guy is worth millions so either way this douche bag is still well off.
this
07:54 AM on 01/19/13
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
I don't quite understand you're reasoning as to why you 'lol' at a Giants logo, mainly because you didn't list one. But I can't comprehend or believe why anyone would 'lol' at one to begin with. And if it's a direct correlation of the topic of this thread, well then, don't even bother. And hey, at least I have an avatar. What do you have? Nothin', you got nothing, and any reply you give me is going to be insufficient and I will deem it as nothing. So go about your nothingness. You are nothing.
Haha, WOW! It was a joke, dude. I have nothing against the Giants. Do you realize what a ridiculous overreaction that was?

I didn't think I had to point out why I chuckled at the irony of seeing the Giants logo in a thread about sports cheating. Since that's apparently not the case, let me connect the dots. Barry Bonds, one of the most blatant abusers of performance-enhancing drugs, played for the Giants almost his entire career. Hence, seeing the Giants logo in the comments made me laugh. I though that including a "" face on the end of the line would indicate that I was kidding. If you look through other comments in the thread, you'll see that quite a few people have commented about Barry Bonds in here.

You've got to learn to fucking relax, man. I don't know how old you are, but if you continue to blow up like you just did over little shit like that, you going to seriously impact your health.That's no joke.

And thank you for reminding me that I needed to put my profile pic back on. Feel free to joke about Chipotle or the Technology Round-up all you want.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos