AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
04:52 AM on 01/21/13
georgedcc
User Info.
If he got kicked off for voicing his opinion, that's really, really shitty.

If he got kicked off for a poor performance (which wouldn't be too surprising knowing Lupe these days), then that's just a shame.
05:16 AM on 01/21/13
georgedcc
User Info.
I dont mind when people voice their opinions- except dave mustaine, that aside you are there to support a certain person. Its awkward an rude if you go agains that person.

Ha, oh Dave Mustaine. Yeah, if Lupe doesn't support Obama, I'm not sure why he decided to do the concert, other than to create a bit of controversy. But, I still think he should be allowed to say what he wants on stage, he wasn't defaming or slandering Obama, just stating how he feels. Maybe it was a bit rude, but Obama's drone policy is awful and I think it's good that he said something about that.

A bit too coincidental though considering his mic was cut off right after he said those lines.

Yeah, I thought that as well. I guess until we see the full show, not just a 30 second clip, we can't judge how well he was performing and whether the organiser's statement about his performance has any merit. He did look a bit drugged up in that clip, so who knows.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS