06:44 PM on 01/21/13
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.
Dude's pretty funny
07:16 PM on 01/21/13
saywhatever
User Info.
Lupe is the worst. Except for this thread. This thread is worse.
07:47 PM on 01/21/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
Even if Obama had nothing to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship.

First of all, your statement contradicts itself. I don't agree with you, but I'm pretty sure you meant this:

"If Obama had something to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship."
08:18 PM on 01/21/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First of all, your statement contradicts itself. I don't agree with you, but I'm pretty sure you meant this:

"If Obama had something to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship."

No I think he meant it like:

"I'm not convinced Obama had nothing to do with this. But, even if he had nothing to do with this, he's done many other things to prove we're headed towards dictatorship."
08:34 PM on 01/21/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
No I think he meant it like:

"I'm not convinced Obama had nothing to do with this. But, even if he had nothing to do with this, he's done many other things to prove we're headed towards dictatorship."

Well yeah that makes sense, I was just trying to fix the wording in his actual comment without adding anything. But thanks :)
08:50 PM on 01/21/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
lol I'm the troll?
09:01 PM on 01/21/13
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Lol @ the people claiming this is censorship.
10:38 PM on 01/21/13
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
He played the same song for 30 minutes? What the hell, haha!

Also got a great laugh out of "Obama patrol." Thx, thread.
01:44 AM on 01/22/13
kylecoon
I'm down with brown town
User Info.
They booked him to play a show, not the same song over-and-over. I would have booed him off the stage. Music hasn't been any good since The Cool, and he looks like Tracy Chapman. Only Tracy Chapman isn't a talentless ass clown.
09:55 AM on 01/22/13
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
There's a reason why he calls himself LUPE-e. He just cleverly disguises his first name as Lupe instead of the more obvious Loope.
10:02 AM on 01/22/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
They booked him to play a show, not the same song over-and-over. I would have booed him off the stage. Music hasn't been any good since The Cool, and he looks like Tracy Chapman. Only Tracy Chapman isn't a talentless ass clown.

Haha awesome
10:49 AM on 01/22/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
He doesn't look anything like Tracy Chapman...
01:09 PM on 01/22/13
Teesy
User Info.
If Lupe didn't do this I'd be surprised. His whole politically extreme stick would come off as phony to me. Also, most people that go to see a concert are fans of such artist. Considering this is how Lupe portrays himself I find it hard to believe that the people in the crowd would be shocked and want his show stopped. I don't agree with a lot of his stances but when I went to see him in concert I understood I'd have to listen to his spiels. All that being said I do understand why a pro obama party function would kick him off stage. Maybe thats just me, who enjoyed when Ye' and Hov played ****** in Paris 7x straight.
01:33 PM on 01/22/13
jasonstaint
Inbetween a rock and a hard place.
User Info.
this smells like a cover up
12:22 AM on 01/24/13
AbsentTruth
we will overcome
User Info.
Whoever booked the show is a dumbass. Had they actually listened to Lupe they would have known it wouldn't be a good idea to let him perform. I have mad respect for this guy though. This is about as smart as Paul Ryan saying his favorite band is Rage Against the Machine.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos