Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
10:40 AM on 01/21/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I think the only bands I would care to even seen on this tour is Crown the Empire and The Color Morale

My Ticket Home's latest album was surprisingly superb and overlooked.
10:41 AM on 01/21/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
Since when is Crown The Empire bigger than The Color Morale?

They have legions of these immature brats that are into them now. I enjoy them casually but TCM is much better IMO.
11:29 AM on 01/21/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
Agreed. I like Crown The Empire but a good chunk of their hardcore fans are brats

Have you seen some of the junk they've posted? Look at the top left picture and their comment;https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crownthe.../photos_stream Just seems very arrogant and immature. There's a far worse one where there's a drawing of some kid with an acoustic guitar singing a CTE song and another kid says "Dude I don't like CTE"". The other kid then kills him with his guitar. I can think of another one too but you get the point; they spam their page with lots of self-indulgent, immature junk that hinders my enjoyment of them.
12:21 PM on 01/21/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
I remember them posting a photo of a shirt saying hey guys we have a shirt at hot topic. And all the comments I saw on the photo made me go and this makes Emmure fans look smart. Good going

I've seen them do that before, was it the Jack Sparrow one? I commented on that one lol (I said something similar to what I said here).
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests