Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29
11:50 AM on 01/21/13
doritoz
NICER DICER
User Info.
I had my computer hooked to my TV the other night and I played this video in 1080p. It looked pretty sweet, but I paid more attention to the video than the music. Guess it's just not my style.
12:06 PM on 01/21/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Have you seen some of the junk they've posted? Look at the top left picture and their comment;https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crownthe.../photos_stream Just seems very arrogant and immature. There's a far worse one where there's a drawing of some kid with an acoustic guitar singing a CTE song and another kid says "Dude I don't like CTE"". The other kid then kills him with his guitar. I can think of another one too but you get the point; they spam their page with lots of self-indulgent, immature junk that hinders my enjoyment of them.
I remember them posting a photo of a shirt saying hey guys we have a shirt at hot topic. And all the comments I saw on the photo made me go and this makes Emmure fans look smart. Good going
12:21 PM on 01/21/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I remember them posting a photo of a shirt saying hey guys we have a shirt at hot topic. And all the comments I saw on the photo made me go and this makes Emmure fans look smart. Good going

I've seen them do that before, was it the Jack Sparrow one? I commented on that one lol (I said something similar to what I said here).
12:33 PM on 01/21/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I've seen them do that before, was it the Jack Sparrow one? I commented on that one lol (I said something similar to what I said here).
I think so. I have yet to find the shirt in a hot topic store to buy. No way in hell Id go to another show to buy it due to girls who are fans of them hang around their merch table like homeless cats waiting for the nice old lady to throw them food scraps .
01:50 PM on 01/21/13
leftapart
User Info.
Why Chris... why...
04:04 PM on 01/21/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
When is synchronized head banging and guitar cardio gonna be brought into the Olympics?
04:38 PM on 01/21/13
snoboardnfreek
rockin' out
User Info.
HA.. like moths to flames??? wow

the color morale blows all these bands out of the fucking water
09:18 PM on 01/21/13
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I remember going to the first Rise tour ever, this is garbage compared to back then! Drop Dead Gorgeous headlined with TDWP and Dance Gavin Dance as support. Fucking amazing show! I bought Downtown Battle Mountain that night.
yeah this was probably back in '06-07? DDG is still one of my favorites and wish that they would get back together. That was a killer tour because all those bands were at their peak. In Vogue, DBM, and Plagues got me through college.
I didn't go to the show, but I'm glad you did. I'll enjoy it vicariously through you
09:28 PM on 01/21/13
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chris Roetter should seriously limit his screaming. The first minute of this song was just screaming nonsense. Then he fades nicely to the chorus where it's layered with singing and yelling. If he limited the screaming to the final breakdown part then this song would have been a homerun, but the first minute of screams did nothing to break away from the genre.
10:09 PM on 01/21/13
Richard Maxim
Life: April Fools
User Info.
Really dig this band, WWDE was such a heavy and brash metal record. This sounds great.
10:42 PM on 01/21/13
Youarcade
User Info.
yeah this was probably back in '06-07? DDG is still one of my favorites and wish that they would get back together. That was a killer tour because all those bands were at their peak. In Vogue, DBM, and Plagues got me through college.
I didn't go to the show, but I'm glad you did. I'll enjoy it vicariously through you

Well good, I assure you, you would have enjoyed it! Lol
11:03 PM on 01/21/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Since when is Crown The Empire bigger than The Color Morale?
Rise is pushing them HARD
11:04 PM on 01/21/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
yeah, this line up is generic
11:13 PM on 01/21/13
Djentleman
User Info.
Since when is Crown The Empire bigger than The Color Morale?

same thing i thought when this was announced
TCM suck live so any tour, any billing is good for them

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests