Username
Password

05:40 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
Yeah Americans are sticklers for no good reason sometimes. My passport has this ludicrous photo of me sans shirt that looks like a POW photo. Don't know how it got approved but it did lol.

I tried out this "Skilled Worker" visa test and I got 69/100 points (you need 67 to pass). Its this the work visa you speak of? I lost points for not having family in Canada (my great grandfather was québécois but that's too far back unfortunately) as well as not having a job lined up - which is the predicament I have right now. If I had a job in mind then this wouldn't be an issue but being "ineligible to work in Canada" is something that probably aims most of my résumés straight into the trash lol. I was a little confused on the school section; I have a Bachelors degree (4 years) but wasn't sure what they meant of 12-13 additional years of education (k-12?). I worry about my girlfriend, for she wouldn't have the boost in points due to French knowledge so I'm hoping something could be worked out.

Thanks alot for your help, you're very insightful. Didn't want to steal your thunder from your thread!
there ya go.

don't worry about that. Ari always comes to rain on my parade eventually. I mean, I don't think she's missed a chance in the past 2 years. I think she secretly wants to get with this
05:45 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
DONT TELL ANYONE
06:29 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
there ya go.

don't worry about that. Ari always comes to rain on my parade eventually. I mean, I don't think she's missed a chance in the past 2 years. I think she secretly wants to get with this

Thanks a lot! Looks like "I may be eligible".

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos