Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Love this freaking band.
09:45 PM on 01/23/13
AndyMania
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where's the love for gravity's union guys?

CAGGGGEEEEDDDD, LOCKED IN PERPETUAL MOTTTTIOONNN, CARVING OUR WOUNDS WIDE OOOOPPPEEEENNNN, BUT YOU LET THE ONE INNNNN, HA HA HA HA.
i want to like that song because it's their longest, but a lot of it reminds me of "flame of error" and other YOTBR songs that I wasn't too into
10:33 PM on 01/23/13
Fool
User Info.
i want to like that song because it's their longest, but a lot of it reminds me of "flame of error" and other YOTBR songs that I wasn't too into
Definitely suffers from terrible guitar tones.
10:44 PM on 01/23/13
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
User Info.

I felt that the flame of error was probably the strongest off of yotbr, so I'm okay with saying gravity's union is a better version of that. What I don't understand is how people don't like that but like Vic. They sound like continuations of one another.
11:06 PM on 01/23/13
AndyMania
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I felt that the flame of error was probably the strongest off of yotbr, so I'm okay with saying gravity's union is a better version of that. What I don't understand is how people don't like that but like Vic. They sound like continuations of one another.
i'm sure i'll get into it, it's just taking time. I love Vic because of how fast-paced it is. Plus, "Hang your secrets, hang em up!" gets me jacked.
01:35 AM on 01/24/13
AndyMania
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and as I'm listening to Gravity's Union, I realized that it also reminds me of an Envy on the Coast song starting at 4:30 through the rest of the song. I just can't quite remember what song from Lucy Gray it sounds like.
06:03 AM on 01/24/13
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
User Info.
and as I'm listening to Gravity's Union, I realized that it also reminds me of an Envy on the Coast song starting at 4:30 through the rest of the song. I just can't quite remember what song from Lucy Gray it sounds like.

The part around 2:20 reminds me of something from tides of man off dreamhouse. I can just hear tilian Pearson sing it.
07:40 AM on 01/24/13
Fool
User Info.
i'm sure i'll get into it, it's just taking time. I love Vic because of how fast-paced it is. Plus, "Hang your secrets, hang em up!" gets me jacked.
I like it now but at first I was unsure. It was the only real grower for me on Descension. My problem at first was that the guitars just sounded muddy especially in that first chorus. Plus I think Vic is easier to wrap your head around right away since its structure is more of a typical rock song.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS