Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 42
08:53 PM on 01/22/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I would donate if it were kickstarter but something about the tumblr donate thing seems sketchy.
09:23 PM on 01/22/13
Steve Alcala
Let's play Smash. 1478-4468-2484
User Info.
Sketchy as fuck
09:25 PM on 01/22/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How is it "sketchy?" The money goes to the same place, there's just not kick starter rewards to go with it..
09:29 PM on 01/22/13
D' Evils
User Info.
Am I the only one who was hoping Austin tracked the drums for the EP? I'm a bit sad about that but I'm stoked for the release.
no one wanted to hear austin on this...
09:43 PM on 01/22/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
no one wanted to hear austin on this...
I honestly don't understand the hate on Austin. He's actually a good drummer.
09:50 PM on 01/22/13
matando gueros
User Info.
i knew it, you could've just admitted being gay instead of lashing out like an angry world of warcraft kid at his parents who wouldn't keep paying for his subscription, you suck.
09:50 PM on 01/22/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
How is it "sketchy?" The money goes to the same place, there's just not kick starter rewards to go with it..
I can understand not wanting to go with it. Idk. If I were to donate, I'd hope for a digital download or something. I guess it's like they said though, they wanna see how far it can go.
10:26 PM on 01/22/13
permanentdan
User Info.
they should do an indiegogo at least, but im pretty excited to hear new music from these guys
12:15 AM on 01/23/13
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
I wouldve at least done a kickstarter with
$1+: thank you
and
$10+: digital download when completed.
03:57 AM on 01/23/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I honestly don't understand the hate on Austin. He's actually a good drummer.
Where to begin on why people hate Austin. The best way I can put it is Austin likes to control things in bands and he likes to have it his way or he will throw fits about it. This is one of the main reasons he jumped ship on Of Machines mid tour. They where already starting to write a next record and he wanted it to sound like what Woe,Is Me sounds like as of now. And well the rest of the band wanted to go more in a progressive rock type style. So due to this and I am sure other reasons he left. Granted he is a good drummer for the style that he plays. The fact that he likes it his way or no way is a great reason to keep him off this album. We might be able to hear what Of Machines was hinting at before they broke up.
04:32 AM on 01/23/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
I hope they get Brent Guistwite to track drums. I like his drumming a lot. Not to mention he has ties to Of Machines anyway. His work on Decoder's self-titled was great.
04:32 AM on 01/23/13
Steve Alcala
Let's play Smash. 1478-4468-2484
User Info.

There's just a lack of transparency. Yes, the money is going to the band but they've given no number breakdown.
05:23 AM on 01/23/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There's just a lack of transparency. Yes, the money is going to the band but they've given no number breakdown.

Because there is no number breakdown or a goal. They'll put what they get towards an album. Why do you need a number breakdown...? That's simple as hell to fake.

Nothing about it is sketchy. Literally, the money goes to the exact same place. If a band sets a goal of $10,000, and makes that money, there's no Kickstarter police making sure the band doesn't spend half of it on drugs... You're just used to that model now.
09:39 AM on 01/23/13
koopman
Espo
User Info.
Austin's drum tracks are programmed anyway..
10:21 AM on 01/23/13
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
I'm so glad Austin isn't on this EP... He still hasn't cut his fucking hair, and he's an ugly fuck... Dude looks like he's 15 and horsefaced.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos