10 eh?
08:08 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
So this was said...

CONSTITUENT: My question is regarding the guns and is Washington at all aware of the psychotropic drugs that these children are taking? I guarantee it 100 percent that’s our big problem. [...]
LANKFORD: I agree with that. I think there’s a bunch of issues that, quite frankly, most liberals are afraid to talk about. [...] Where are we on all those psychiatric drugs? We’ve overmedicated kids. Quite frankly some of the overmedication of kids are because welfare moms want to get additional benefits and if they can put them on SSI through maintenance drugs, they can also put them on Social Security disability and get a separate check. That is wrong on every single level. Not only is it fraudulent to the government, but it also tells a kid with great potential, “don’t try because you’re disabled.”
04:52 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Here's another post if any mods want to delete it.

Four more years!

This post once existed.
05:17 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
i agree with this.

In your defense, we should count all the quotes in your multi-quotes individually.
06:09 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Hillary Clinton is testifying about Benghazi
07:29 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Quote:
The nation's labor unions suffered sharp declines in membership last year, led by losses among public sector workers in cash-strapped states, cities, counties and towns.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics says the unionization rate fell from 11.8 percent to 11.3 percent of all workers, the lowest level since the 1930s.

Link

That actually scares me a bit. Our business works primarily with union contracts.
07:30 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Angels in the Outfield reunion!

Saw it in theaters.

/old
08:07 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
I still haven't seen dark knight rises.

That's a shame. It was a very good movie.
08:12 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Wish it were on Netflix. Though honestly, it's probably worth the $7 at the rental store right around the corner from me haha

Yeah haha. When you're bored one day I'd pick it up and check it out.
08:47 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
I wanted to see it in theaters with my brother and sister but we wanted to watch the others first (I've never even seen Begins the whole way through) but we just never got us all in the same room at the same time with both movies. I should probably rent all three and do a marathon or something.

Good idea. I absolutely love them all. I thought the story of Batman was told very well in Begins.
08:54 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Ezra Klein and Paul Ryan....

Quote:
Ryan and the Republicans, of course, aren’t likely to find that logic persuasive. They don’t want more tax revenue because, well, they don’t want more tax revenue. That’s the “principle” behind their approach. So that was my question for Ryan.
“What is the evidence,” I asked, “be it historical or academic, underneath the idea that bringing another $600 billion or $700 billion out of tax expenditures — which some Republicans, like Alan Greenspan, think is properly classified as spending anyway — what is the evidence that makes you convinced that would have such a deleterious effect on the economy that it wouldn’t be worth taking it to get the debt deal?”
“I think rates matter,” Ryan replied. “I think the statutory rate matters at the end of the day.”
“But you could have the same or lower rate there,” I said. After all, if you’re closing loopholes, the top marginal tax rate doesn’t change.
“I don’t know about that,” said Ryan. “Remember, we have to write these things statically. We don’t use macroeconomic feedback on the Joint Tax Committee.”
“But if you capped deductions at $15,000,” I pressed, “that wouldn’t change rates.”
Ryan didn’t budge. “You have to decide where you want to cap deduction or which deductions stay or go, what will pass, and what the resulting rates will be. The other problem I’ve noticed — and this is just experience from my 15 years in Congress — every time you give a little revenue, it just goes to spending. The spending cuts are always later and the revenue gets pocketed. It’s one of those fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”
“The revenues — they’ve already gotten revenues. We still have not done what we need to do to get this debt and deficit under control. You cannot fix this problem through revenues. You have to fix it through real entitlement reforms. And, yes, actual spending cuts. And that stuff, Ezra, when you hear the rhetoric and see the lack of effort to tackle these things from the other side, why should we think they’ll actually put this up when all they want to do is pocket revenues and not cut spending and reform entitlements. And by the way, I think that revenue level is way too high, I don’t see how you get there.”
There's a ton more in the link.
09:02 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
@jm_dc: Paul Broun: "I think the only Constitution that Barack Obama upholds is the Soviet constitution"

Quote:
Paul Collins Broun, Jr. is the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 10th congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Republican Party and the Tea Party Caucus
10:00 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Am I the only one who has used the Blockbuster 'blue box'?

Your user title.....good start to your AP career.

I don't. I have Cinema Now.
10:01 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Quote:
20.6 million people watched President Barack Obama’s second inauguration on television, down 46 percent from the 37.8 million who watched in 2009, according to new ratings from Nielsen.

President Obama's second inauguration drew more viewers than President George W. Bush's second inauguration in 2005, when 15.5 million watched. With the exception of President Richard Nixon, all second-term inaugurations have experienced a decline in viewership.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...om-155026.html
10:37 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Rush Limbaugh unsure of Obama will "give up the crown."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives