AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:27 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
The final boss is the biggest dick ever.

Like really tough/cheap or just a douche bag character-wise? (or literally an animated phallus?)
07:47 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
Sandbox
Male - 26 Years Old
Like really tough/cheap or just a douche bag character-wise? (or literally an animated phallus?)

Actually it kinda looks like a giant veiny scrotum.

It is hella difficult too. Lost to it twice. You have to do all three parts over at that point which is a pain.

Ending was a little disappointing after a pretty great story. The closure is just meh.
08:12 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Actually it kinda looks like a giant veiny scrotum.

It is hella difficult too. Lost to it twice. You have to do all three parts over at that point which is a pain.

Ending was a little disappointing after a pretty great story. The closure is just meh.

That's a bummer. I'm still probably a long ways away, though, so at least I have a lot of good story left. (I just got done with the Hagelin stuff and am about to go look for the sky pirate)
08:47 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
Sandbox
Male - 26 Years Old
That's a bummer. I'm still probably a long ways away, though, so at least I have a lot of good story left. (I just got done with the Hagelin stuff and am about to go look for the sky pirate)

I don't know if you are doing all of the side quests and stuff. I'd say you are a little more than half way on the story though.

Post game stuff is tedious.
08:51 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
8SlicesOfPie
http://dwhb.bandcamp.com
Austin, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
I stopped playing this for about a week because I got busy with school and work and I feel almost no draw to go back to it..
08:52 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
esposimi
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
Lancaster, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
Picking this game up tomorrow!
09:15 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I don't know if you are doing all of the side quests and stuff. I'd say you are a little more than half way on the story though.

Post game stuff is tedious.

I've been doing maybe half to a little more of the side quest stuff. Not really going out of my way too often to do them but if something's right there or on my way I'll do it.
09:15 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I stopped playing this for about a week because I got busy with school and work and I feel almost no draw to go back to it..

Same thing kinda happened to me but then I started playing it again over the last couple days and I'm back to being pretty into it.
01:12 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
Sandbox
Male - 26 Years Old
Sort of/not really a spoiler: The secret boss at the very end just gets you a fucking racecar for the world map .
10:32 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
I'm not too sure whether or not to buy this or wait for a price drop. I hate paying full price for a game.
11:50 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm not too sure whether or not to buy this or wait for a price drop. I hate paying full price for a game.

I felt the same way as I usually never spend more then $30-40 on a newer title, but Ni No Kuni couldn't be anymore worth the $50+.

if it makes you feel any better, Amazon and Best Buy both have it for $49.99 until tomorrow.
02:09 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
I felt the same way as I usually never spend more then $30-40 on a newer title, but Ni No Kuni couldn't be anymore worth the $50+.

if it makes you feel any better, Amazon and Best Buy both have it for $49.99 until tomorrow.
I'm glad I'm not the only one like this. Glad to hear it's worth the full price tag, I think I may just take the plunge since I haven't bought a game in a while. I would completely take advantage of that offer but I don't think amazon UK has the equiv of that deal atm. Thanks for the info any way!
03:42 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
Sandbox
Male - 26 Years Old

Did you pick it back up?
03:48 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm glad I'm not the only one like this. Glad to hear it's worth the full price tag, I think I may just take the plunge since I haven't bought a game in a while. I would completely take advantage of that offer but I don't think amazon UK has the equiv of that deal atm. Thanks for the info any way!

Oh absolutely. And oh me not knowing you were uk based haha.
03:49 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Did you pick it back up?

Ah i got a little bit further.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives