AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Money News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fundraiser Auction to Benefit Suicide Silence Vocalist's Daughter

Posted by - 08:42 AM on 01/23/13
The Unite the United Foundation is running another fundraiser auction to benefit Suicide Silence vocalist Mitch Lucker's young daughter Kenadee. Bid generously here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
08:53 AM on 01/23/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
With all of the funraisers and tour revenues going to her education fund, I bet she could go to college twice over.

I think it's great to see the support for her. (But yes at this point I feel like there are plenty of other charities that need help also)

EDIT lol at the smashed Falling In Reverse bass going for $300+ already.
08:53 AM on 01/23/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Come on, she must be a multimillionaire by now, raise money for the millions of starving children in the world instead.
09:02 AM on 01/23/13
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Holy ballz. She could get a doctorate from Harvard twice over by now. How are there still fundraisers for this?
09:09 AM on 01/23/13
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Holy ballz. She could get a doctorate from Harvard twice over by now. How are there still fundraisers for this?
Can I just say I love your avatar. Miss that show!
09:18 AM on 01/23/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
Is there a tally on how much has been raised for her?
10:01 AM on 01/23/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
Is there a tally on how much has been raised for her?

There doesn't seem to be an official website or anything but I found this: http://adamelmakias.com/updates/2963/ so that's at least $7000.
10:26 AM on 01/23/13
subplotofcrows
User Info.
There doesn't seem to be an official website or anything but I found this: http://adamelmakias.com/updates/2963/ so that's at least $7000.
I was just wondering because everyone seems to think they raised like a million. My price for college total was around $160,000, excluding any dorm items, books, gas money, etc. Luckily my family is poor and I had financial aid. Shit is expensive.
10:50 AM on 01/23/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
I was just wondering because everyone seems to think they raised like a million. My price for college total was around $160,000, excluding any dorm items, books, gas money, etc. Luckily my family is poor and I had financial aid. Shit is expensive.

Education should be free
11:06 AM on 01/23/13
subplotofcrows
User Info.
Education should be free
I know, right?
12:50 PM on 01/23/13
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
support it!
01:22 PM on 01/23/13
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Come on, she must be a multimillionaire by now, raise money for the millions of starving children in the world instead.

I highly and seriously doubt she's a multi-millionaire. If her family had money from the mediocrely-known indie hardcore band they wouldn't have a fund for her. Why don't you shut your rude fucking mouth and donate to the starving children instead of having to announce some asshole comment.
01:24 PM on 01/23/13
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.

Seriously, I was wondering the same thing. It's not like her dad was Bono or something, geez.
01:29 PM on 01/23/13
subplotofcrows
User Info.
Seriously, I was wondering the same thing. It's not like her dad was Bono or something, geez.
Yeah, and especially because Mitch was so caring and supportive of his family. I'm sure if there's left over money, his wife and daughter will surely donate it to some other cause.
05:42 AM on 01/24/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I highly and seriously doubt she's a multi-millionaire. If her family had money from the mediocrely-known indie hardcore band they wouldn't have a fund for her. Why don't you shut your rude fucking mouth and donate to the starving children instead of having to announce some asshole comment.
Children lose parents to cancer every day, and are left with much less than she has. Her dad died because he was an idiot who rode his bike whilst intoxicated. What makes her so bloody special? I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but there are people who are much worse off in the world, and she's not any more special than them, just because her dad was in a relatively known band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos