Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33
06:57 PM on 01/24/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I thought I saw that Chunk was gonna hop back onto this tour after their stint with ADTR? Because Chunk is only the first half.
Chunk's on the lineup before these dates leading up to South By So What.
07:00 PM on 01/24/13
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
I'm still confused as to why people like chunk.
07:36 PM on 01/24/13
Oskarr
But I Won't Waste A Second
User Info.
solid name change for the tour, lol. Chunk are better suited for the adtr tour anyway.
07:41 PM on 01/24/13
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.
That's cool, skip Texas.
07:49 PM on 01/24/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Chunk are a guilty pleasure for me, but this tour is still great. And a longer Handguns set is always good.
07:57 PM on 01/24/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
No Chunk, longer Handguns set and the addition of Veara? Way better tour now.
Way better tour and I am sure Veara might be cool and playe new songs.
08:07 PM on 01/24/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
I mean it's a shame for their fans, but you can't fault them for take a big opportunity like that. And if they're a fan of Chunk, they probably love ADTR too so they won't mind shelling out the extra dough.
Yeah you're definitely right, smart career move by Chunk for sure and I can't imagine a Chunk fan who doesn't like ADTR. I just can't shake the feeling that I'd be annoyed if a band I liked did this.

Either way, this really does work out for all the parties involved, save for maybe a few annoyed fans.
08:28 PM on 01/24/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
That's cool, skip Texas.

We're traveling with the same package through TX to play SXSW. We're also playing El Paso 3/15 at Gallery 127 if that makes any difference to you.
08:36 PM on 01/24/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
Damn why all the hate for chunk, I dont get it like is it his voice, the style of music, I think its fun pop punk with breakdowns, is that really the worst thing in the world, still stoked for this tour tho, roadtrippin to Cleveland cus it isn't coming to Chicago. This is the second time adtr has done this tho the word alive was supposed to tour with miss may I in 2010 but adtr offered their tour with underoath
08:43 PM on 01/24/13
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
Damn why all the hate for chunk, I dont get it like is it his voice, the style of music, I think its fun pop punk with breakdowns, is that really the worst thing in the world, still stoked for this tour tho, roadtrippin to Cleveland cus it isn't coming to Chicago. This is the second time adtr has done this tho the word alive was supposed to tour with miss may I in 2010 but adtr offered their tour with underoath

Yes. Chunk is the worst thing in the world.
08:45 PM on 01/24/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Chunk is the worst band in the world the way Nickleback is the worst band in the world.

And me and my girlfriend were jamming Nickleback hard in the car the other day. So I guess that kind of sums it up.
09:24 PM on 01/24/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel the changes worked out better for fans and all involved. IMHO.

Definitely worked out better for Chunk!!
09:26 PM on 01/24/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I think it's his voice, because that's really all I can figure out. I used to not be a big fan cuz of his voice, but it's really not bad. A lot of it is the French accent honestly.
09:14 AM on 01/25/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
I'm still confused as to why people like chunk.

pop-punk is fun
breakdowns are fun
france is fun

what's not to get
01:22 PM on 01/25/13
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.
We're traveling with the same package through TX to play SXSW. We're also playing El Paso 3/15 at Gallery 127 if that makes any difference to you.

Shit, I wish I lived closer to Dallas or El Paso then. I live all the way in the Southeast. Hope you guys have good turnouts though. Enjoy your music a lot.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos