Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 81 of 81
08:55 AM on 01/26/13
mll80
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
really shocked he is coming back to mobile,al. he came here 3 years ago on his white boys with soul tour and there was probably only about 30-40 people there. he was standing next to me on the balcony talking to mod sun and all he kept saying was where are all the kids at duuuuuuuude
08:57 AM on 01/26/13
brandon_260
User Info.
I'm sorry, but I completely disagree and think you should listen to them again. They're a lot more talented than you think.
No
11:00 AM on 01/26/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is this Hail the Sun band getting praise? They are completely generic, forgettable, and uninteresting.

Have you listened to their EP? Or seen them live? They're a very, very good band. Every member is incredibly talented at their instruments, Donovan plays insanely difficult drum parts WHILE singing, they're perfect live, and put on a fun show. What's not to like?
01:54 AM on 01/27/13
AtTheEquinox
User Info.
And people think he'll win the voice sounding like that?....
03:42 PM on 01/27/13
Patrick McQuaid
Patrick McQuaid
User Info.
Have you listened to their EP? Or seen them live? They're a very, very good band. Every member is incredibly talented at their instruments, Donovan plays insanely difficult drum parts WHILE singing, they're perfect live, and put on a fun show. What's not to like?
Thank you, I couldn't agree more
08:26 PM on 01/27/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
Completely agree.

Saw them with Dance Gavin Dance, I, the Mighty, and A Lot Like Birds recently. All bands played amazingly well, by far one of the best concerts I have been to.
Hail the Sun stole the entire show in my opinion. They were the first band to play.

Would love to go see this concert if it were coming to Portland, Jonny and Kurt together would be amazing. Really talented dudes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos