Password
Drama News - Page 21
Displaying posts 300 - 309 of 309.
10:26 AM on 01/29/13
georgea&d
notapanda
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The only person who has half a brain on this entire site. I was there. Saw it all. This was barr's exact worda... " this song goes out to a close friend of mine, hes a homosexual...and if anyone of you have a problem with that, you can meet me outside". Then the song started. He comes in during of mice and mens third to last song... Pullin his shirt up, mean mugging people, hitting females in the croud, and hate moshing because of he was entirely pissed about there set getting cut short because of his smartass remark about saying " you can meet me outside" and just being an utter douchebag. I can't belueve a member of a band can say one thing and lie about getting jumped by security ( considering i witnissed every bit of it, and security merely drug him out, JUST LIKE THEY DO ANYONE AND EVERYONE EELSE WHO FIGHTS INSIDE THAT VENUE). I cant believe how people all over the world are sticking up for a drunk fool who walked into our venue disrespectful, and hitting girls and hate moshing on fans, and believing his literally IGNORANT lie about how security jumped him because of the dedication to a gay friend... It is so absurd and makes me laugh, especially since over 100 people applauded hik and respected his dedication. So hope this clears things up. How believable is it that someone gets jumped and beat up for respecting homosexuality? Like seriously? ESPECIALLY by hundreds of fans who are there to see his band!! Take two seconds to think it out. Which story is more believable. All this did was take one of my fav bands and make them turn to crap in my book. It had nothing to do with security nor the venue. It had to do with.him walking in afterwards with a huge chip on his shoulder running his mouth and hitting girls. Thats the truth, put that one all i love. End of story
You're a fucking bitch made pussy. King and Noble already told your bitch friend Tony to suck a fuck and come up to New York.

Guaranteed, you'll get kicked in the cooter the second you cross the Hudson. Pussies.
06:50 AM on 01/31/13
Eraux
Nothing Important Happened Today.
User Info.
thats fucked up. Sounds like the FSU bullshit that is/was prevalent in the Boston scene. I will say i am surprised this kind of activity is happening in a place like VA beach. doesn't seem to be the first city i would think of but hey what do I know.
They totally try to mimic Boston Hardcore, but I dont really know if they do that shit anymore, after my college buddies' hardcore band broke up (who had massive respect from every crew and band thankfully) I stopped showing up and caring about the hardcore/metalcore shows. Im sure if Greeley Estates ever came back through I would be able to see some shit- but thats for that day.
07:09 AM on 01/31/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
The only person who has half a brain on this entire site. I was there. Saw it all. This was barr's exact worda... " this song goes out to a close friend of mine, hes a homosexual...and if anyone of you have a problem with that, you can meet me outside". Then the song started. He comes in during of mice and mens third to last song... Pullin his shirt up, mean mugging people, hitting females in the croud, and hate moshing because of he was entirely pissed about there set getting cut short because of his smartass remark about saying " you can meet me outside" and just being an utter douchebag. I can't belueve a member of a band can say one thing and lie about getting jumped by security ( considering i witnissed every bit of it, and security merely drug him out, JUST LIKE THEY DO ANYONE AND EVERYONE EELSE WHO FIGHTS INSIDE THAT VENUE). I cant believe how people all over the world are sticking up for a drunk fool who walked into our venue disrespectful, and hitting girls and hate moshing on fans, and believing his literally IGNORANT lie about how security jumped him because of the dedication to a gay friend... It is so absurd and makes me laugh, especially since over 100 people applauded hik and respected his dedication. So hope this clears things up. How believable is it that someone gets jumped and beat up for respecting homosexuality? Like seriously? ESPECIALLY by hundreds of fans who are there to see his band!! Take two seconds to think it out. Which story is more believable. All this did was take one of my fav bands and make them turn to crap in my book. It had nothing to do with security nor the venue. It had to do with.him walking in afterwards with a huge chip on his shoulder running his mouth and hitting girls. Thats the truth, put that one all i love. End of story

Wow. Dude, you really shouldn't have dropped out of school when you were 13.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS