Password

10:50 AM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
I can't even think about that Avatar movie. Still have nightmares

Everything about it is bad and a disgrace to the series. I cringed every time they said a name in a different pronunciation.
11:36 AM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
jordalsh
jordalsh.wordpress.com
FL, US/Oxford, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
Everything about it is bad and a disgrace to the series. I cringed every time they said a name in a different pronunciation.
I will hate Shyamalan until the very day I die for fucking it up that bad. My sister and I nearly killed somebody when we left the theater.
02:18 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
Broken Arrow, OK
Male - 23 Years Old
Soak---a, Ong
02:30 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Haha yes I do! Remember the Burger King toys also?

If you mean the gold-plated pokemon cards, hell yes I do! I know mine must be lying around my house somewhere.. I totally have one of those and the mewtwo card xD. 90s kids had the best childhood
02:59 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
I like Justin Chatwin and all but man he was horrible as Goku. Goku would be the hardest character to cast ever. But shit if that scream from Hugh Jackman isnt perfect super saiyan scream, especially since vegetas was always deep and manly. Goku's always had a certain whine to it (not that that is a bad thing, I loved his voice actors work)

Eh. His voice wasnt always manly. The person who did his voice changed, but yea the newer guy, Chris Sabat, is the one weve grown to love. I think Hugh Jackman, not only looks like the perfect Vegeta, I think he'd really nail his character. Same with all the other actors I mentioned. And yea Goku was the hardest because I was trying to think of the voice with it and the persona and couldnt think of any.

Doesnt matter since my dream-casting of this potential blockbuster hit will never happen, or even any well thought-out, huge production of the show
04:26 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Eh. His voice wasnt always manly. The person who did his voice changed, but yea the newer guy, Chris Sabat, is the one weve grown to love. I think Hugh Jackman, not only looks like the perfect Vegeta, I think he'd really nail his character. Same with all the other actors I mentioned. And yea Goku was the hardest because I was trying to think of the voice with it and the persona and couldnt think of any.

Doesnt matter since my dream-casting of this potential blockbuster hit will never happen, or even any well thought-out, huge production of the show
Ah yes you are correct! I was referring more to the voice of when Vegeta does his transformations. I know its probably because I'm used to Chris Sabats voice but even when I watch the older dbz episodes I dont really enjoy Brian Drummonds voice as much. Goku would definitely be the hardest! I know it is so sad that the closest thing we will ever have is Dragon Ball Evolution.... I'm going to go cry now.
04:35 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old

Hugh Jackman is over 6 feet tall. Vegeta is like 5'5 if so tall. If he was vegeta it would be hard to cast a taller goku/picollo/yamcha/tien etc etc... unless they cgi'd him shorter
04:49 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
Hugh Jackman is over 6 feet tall. Vegeta is like 5'5 if so tall. If he was vegeta it would be hard to cast a taller goku/picollo/yamcha/tien etc etc... unless they cgi'd him shorter

haha well not every nuance has to be the same. at least not in my opinion. As long as like Jackman (6'2") isnt a foot taller than tien or Piccolo and Krillin is 7 feet tall ya know. As long as theyre close to the same height. The person I mentioned before for Piccolo is 6'2" as well, I dont think itd be a big deal.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos