AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ABSOLUTExclusive: Kut U Up

Posted by - 06:27 AM on 01/28/13
You may remember Kut U Up from Riding in Vans with Boys, a documentary about the band's opening stint on the Pop Disaster Tour with Blink 182 and Green Day. (Spoiler alert: drunken hilarity ensues.) The guys are still at it, and you can stream a new song titled "Fine Columbians" on their AP.net profile. The track comes from Unsigned/Unrest, a benefit compilation featuring new and previously unreleased material from Socratic, Mike Felumlee, Over It, House of Fools and more. It comes out February 12th via Broken Heart Records and can be pre-ordered here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
06:42 AM on 01/28/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
These guys will always be known for their role in Riding in Vans.
06:52 AM on 01/28/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
07:00 AM on 01/28/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Still really enjoy their debut album. It's one of those albums that I find when sifting through my CDs to move them around or re-organise and always put it on and love it again.
07:19 AM on 01/28/13
bdonne07
User Info.
I feel like "Riding in Vans with Boys" would not be an appropriate title in 2013. Funny enough years ago, but after the Jerry Sandusky thing and whatnot, that might not be a title I would want my band associated with.
07:32 AM on 01/28/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I feel like "Riding in Vans with Boys" would not be an appropriate title in 2013. Funny enough years ago, but after the Jerry Sandusky thing and whatnot, that might not be a title I would want my band associated with.
How about the band name "Sandusky"
07:34 AM on 01/28/13
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
Chris all I want is a cigarette and kill myself when I could just chill in the love van soak up a bunch of percey irie juice and saturate my head with love.
07:46 AM on 01/28/13
Freshman15Davey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chris all I want is a cigarette and kill myself when I could just chill in the love van soak up a bunch of percey irie juice and saturate my head with love.

Hahahaha fuck yes!
07:49 AM on 01/28/13
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
I've liked this band since I picked up the first Atticus; Dragging The Lake CD some 9 or 10 years back. They had a tinge of At The Drive In to them. Really good.
08:07 AM on 01/28/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.
I thought this band broke up years ago and formed something else? Thought it was called Years Around The Sun, or something of that nature. I remember seeing them open for Angels and Airwaves in 2007. Either way, guess I was wrong, haha.
08:47 AM on 01/28/13
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Great band!
09:47 AM on 01/28/13
L-dawg
BHR Records
User Info.
Make sure you pick up the release. A profit goes to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. This is one of two Kut U Up songs on the album.

http://brokenheartrecords.bandcamp.com/
09:52 AM on 01/28/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Such a great DVD. I've watched it atleast 20 times over the last 8 years. Highly recommend it to any pop punk fan. Just a fun watch. As for Kut U Up, their debut is so good.
10:24 AM on 01/28/13
dodge_3001
User Info.
what a great dvd. i will be sure to check this out!
10:31 AM on 01/28/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
that dvd was classic! ..funny how I spinned their record just yesterday with my friend, some good tunes! And I like this new one, I wasn't aware they're doing anything.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos