Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 105
07:06 PM on 01/28/13
blazike911
The lurker
User Info.
I would honestly love to hear "Call It In The Air", "Rockstar" "Seventeen", and "Episode IV" re-recorded on an EP in the band's more current sound. I think if I could pay the band to do that I would make my money back in people wanting copies.

Wow those are the exact 4 older ones I jam all the time.
07:48 PM on 01/28/13
SpacemanLacey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not saying it's not JEW? It appears they're making a reference to their music video, which is still JEW. I just think they're wasn't a single hint towards "new material" in the post.

That being said, it definitely could still happen, it's just not as obviously that as some people are making it out to be
i think it's pretty likely considering the new record has been completed for a while
08:02 PM on 01/28/13
Cerascape
User Info.
Would love to hear more songs with a vibe similar to Polaris, so good.
08:13 PM on 01/28/13
Clarity14
Name's Spiff. Spaceman Spiff.
User Info.
Why would they tease an announcement about some random no-name actors in a trippy music video?
They aren't teasing an announcement? Maybe they were just posting a music video on their facebook page? I'm as excited as anyone for new stuff, just didn't think 'oh, new material' when I saw the post.
08:13 PM on 01/28/13
Frinet
run
User Info.
I couldn't really get into Invented. Always look forward to new JEW though. I feel like I'm the only person on earth whose favorite album is Static Prevails lol. Love Bleed American and Futures too though.
I'm a huge static prevails fan, i love the rawness on that cd.
08:44 PM on 01/28/13
mikeysaysmikey
Michael
User Info.
If this wasn't a teaser, and instead simply a misunderstood posting of a music video, I wish they would clarify so I could get some sleep tonight.

I'm pretty sure they were just making a joke as in "Make sure when you are walking down the street today that no strange aliens are after you" type deal.

Been checking that damn page all day.
12:52 AM on 01/29/13
CallumSty
callumnmacleod
User Info.
Damn, guess there was no news, in relation to the new album, or even anything to do with the My Best Theory Video, dang!
05:04 AM on 01/29/13
CallumSty
callumnmacleod
User Info.
Zach replied to me on twitter, no announcment in the imminent future sadly:

https://twitter.com/zlind76/status/296241897012355073
10:30 AM on 01/29/13
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
If this wasn't a teaser, and instead simply a misunderstood posting of a music video, I wish they would clarify so I could get some sleep tonight.

I'm pretty sure they were just making a joke as in "Make sure when you are walking down the street today that no strange aliens are after you" type deal.

Been checking that damn page all day.
Yea, I got that vibe right away actually (that it was just a joke about the video). Didn't wanna be the first one to kill the buzz.
11:55 AM on 01/29/13
haykne
@haykne
User Info.
Ahhh this is the best news. I don't even care what it is. I just want to knowwww
12:31 PM on 01/29/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Zach replied to me on twitter, no announcment in the imminent future sadly:

https://twitter.com/zlind76/status/296241897012355073
Hey, I was right D:
01:34 PM on 01/29/13
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
User Info.
:( they hyped it up so much with their studio pictures that I expected it to come out soon. I hope they figure out what they're doing with it.
09:08 PM on 01/29/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
for real. i just listened to it. song is great.
I was at an event last weekend and everything finished, there was just a cover band playing still for entertainment. They played song after song and got hardly any reaction, most people were standing well away, up the hill near the bar. They played the Middle and after five seconds a random girl grabbed my hand and we joined at least half the up-hill crowd in running toward the stage for a jive. The song has an impact.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos