Username
Password
Drama News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 95.
10:10 AM on 01/28/13
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
"We're told Chris went to shake Frank's hand ... and that's when one of Frank's people attacked Chris. Sources connected with Chris say one of Chris' friends jumped in front and hit Frank's friend."

I know it's cool to hate Chris, but if this is true Frank Ocean's crew started the fight. If that's the case Frank deserved a beating. We'll probably never know the truth, though. So I won't pick sides. Fighting over a parking spot is really immature.
10:16 AM on 01/28/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
get over it emodad
10:20 AM on 01/28/13
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Is Chris Brown a homophobe, a racist*, an asshole or just all of them?

*he doesn't seem to like black people very much.
Really? How did you forget woman beater? That should have come before racist... such a strange post.
10:23 AM on 01/28/13
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
I forgot Chris Brown was still a thing, really.
10:31 AM on 01/28/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Im going to go the mature route here and say chris brown needs to die in a fire.
10:32 AM on 01/28/13
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
"We're told Chris went to shake Frank's hand ... and that's when one of Frank's people attacked Chris. Sources connected with Chris say one of Chris' friends jumped in front and hit Frank's friend."

I know it's cool to hate Chris, but if this is true Frank Ocean's crew started the fight. If that's the case Frank deserved a beating. We'll probably never know the truth, though. So I won't pick sides. Fighting over a parking spot is really immature.

Considering Frank stayed to talk to the police and gave a report, I'd say his story probably matches up better than Chris Brown's.
10:37 AM on 01/28/13
Thursdaysox
Sleep Well
User Info.
Mind blowing to me that people still support Chris Brown. Dude is a straight up woman beater. Nuff said.

yup
10:50 AM on 01/28/13
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Considering Frank stayed to talk to the police and gave a report, I'd say his story probably matches up better than Chris Brown's.
Touché, I wasn't even thinking about that. Disregard my previous comment.
10:52 AM on 01/28/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
frank ocean is always right in every circumstance because he's gay
no frank ocean should always be right when compared to chris brown because he don't beat women...

plus he makes much better music anyways.
10:52 AM on 01/28/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

Yes, if one of Frank's friends swung at someone from Chris's party, Frank should be beaten. The amount of logic oozing from this thread is amazing.
10:59 AM on 01/28/13
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
frank ocean is always right in every circumstance because he's gay
This is such a stupid comment. Not sure if you were trying to be funny. Either way you're dumb.
11:00 AM on 01/28/13
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Yes, if one of Frank's friends swung at someone from Chris's party, Frank should be beaten. The amount of logic oozing from this thread is amazing.

Did you not see the part about Frank staying to give the police a report? Highly doubt Chris Brown would have done the same thing.
11:01 AM on 01/28/13
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Chris Brown is an ass.
11:03 AM on 01/28/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
#TeamFrank
11:12 AM on 01/28/13
jjm1