Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
10:48 AM on 01/28/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Picked up this, Midtown's Living Well, and Man Overboard's before we met comp (Tri-colored orange/green/blue)
10:53 AM on 01/28/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Got mine the minute I woke up today. Now if they would only press IOH, so I could have all their albums on vinyl. Picture disk is crap.
I heard Travis is considering it. Would be good regardless. Hard to get a copy of IOH now that does not sound like crap or is undamaged. Maybe when they do they can put on "G.I.N.A.S.F.S" and "It's Hard To Say I Do, When I Don't"
11:20 AM on 01/28/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I may not have a vinyl pressing of Evening Out With Your Girlfriend but I am happy to own one of the original cds. Artwork has different color and it was mixed different in the re-release.
03:02 PM on 01/28/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
So stoked. Does anyone know if this has the keyhole sleeve that the original pressing had? Or is it just a gatefold with the album art?

IOH is my least favorite, and I don't think I've ever made it all the way through that record, so I'd probably pass a repress. I have everything else now.
I believe it does have the keyhole sleeve but it is gatefold. I am assuming inside the gatefold is the lyrics and credits.
03:09 PM on 01/28/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Id be embarrassed to pick this up in person
No shame in enjoying music you did when you were younger. I got to thinking about it the other day and while my parents listened to what we consider classic rock these days growing up it was just music they enjoyed in their youth and still do. Not comparing Fall Out Boy to any band but people enjoy what they enjoy especially if they grew up with it. As you age there will always some music you look back and say what is this crap but a lot of it will still sound good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos