Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
12:20 PM on 01/28/13
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
This is awesome news. I can only imagine what they can do with him now that they have matured and made some killer music. I did like the vocalist they had for Portals and Motherland. I hope they kept him and are going to do dual vocals.
03:45 PM on 01/28/13
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
What happened with their bassist?

He died on his 21st birthday. I'm from San Jose and this band is from Santa Cruz and it was a big deal when it happened. They played a show in Santa Cruz in memory of him. It had a huge turn out and all of the proceeds went to Pat's family. During the set the band stopped playing and asked for a moment of silence for Pat. Some fuckwad yelled out, 'FUCK PAT' during the moment of silence. I have never seen so many people chase one person out of the room. The guy got a serious ass beating.
10:14 PM on 01/28/13
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
Oh man thats some pretty heavy stuff, not sure how I never heard of that. But dude who yelled that in the crowd seems like a complete dick and deserved what he got.

Yeah. I mean it's never okay to talk shit about someone that died in front of their loved ones but it's extremely disrespectful to do it at a memorial show and even more so to do it during the moment of silence.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests