AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:58 AM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
Male - 21 Years Old
all of these are good i think the postal service reunion will be something new and different than most reunions they barely toured box car racer which will never happen would be amazing to be able to see live and jamisonparker wont ever release another album but E For Explosion is jamisons new band

Are you aware of full stops and commas?
08:45 AM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
Dallas, TX
Male - 19 Years Old
Waiting on TSL's reunion to become full blown like TEN's. stoked about TPS since I like them a whole lot more than DCFC (personal preference)
Also would love to see some more ATDI if Omar gets his head out of his ass. Other than that still hoping for a The Format reunion, American Football, Jeff Mangum with a full band, and maybe even The Premiere?
09:26 AM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
Chicago
Male - 25 Years Old
Honestly, I'm not totally sure why everyone is so pumped about this Postal Service reunion. I mean, granted, their album is wonderful and it'll be cool to hear, what is it 2(?), new songs, but I can't imagine that they'd be that interesting live, or that their songs would even translate that well, especially at huge outdoor events like Coachella or Lollapalooza or something. That is to say, I'm not really that interested.

But anyway a Jawbreaker reunion would be stellar.
09:37 AM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
Ohaidere
Middletown, CT
Extraterrestrial
It's OK I guess? I love the Postal Service just as much as anyone here, but if they don't do a full-blown tour, I really don't care too much.

and there aren't any bands, currently, that I want to see come back and perform. Sometimes it's better off that way.
07:50 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
JunBringer
www.last.fm/user/junbringer
Annapolis, MD
Male
I heard Jenny Lewis will be part of the live band for The Postal Service. That's pretty cool.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos