Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts
01:49 PM on 01/29/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm tempted the purchase tier two. Tier 1 is sick but 65 bucks is a little pricey.

I'm a little confused because it states it won't ship till April. Now will you get the digital download on February 5th when the cd is suppose to release?
02:31 PM on 01/29/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is not good music. It did not live up to the hype whatsoever. I am let down especially with all the great bands and names that are attached to it and have backed it up.

Maybe to you and that's perfectly fine if you didn't get into it. But that doesn't mean no one else can be excited. I've yet to hear the whole cd so I'm not going to say if it's good or bad. So you can be negative as you want, just let the people who like it enjoy it.
05:35 PM on 01/29/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
why would you pay for a book containing lyrics like "earthquake milkshake"

I've seen you bitch about shone in this thread, the main shone thread and the thread talking about baby shakes. We get it! You don't like this band, which is perfectly fine. No one is telling you to love them.
The only thing I don't understand is why you keep coming back to these threads just to shit on the band. (We've all gotten your point)Are you honestly that bored? Hopefully you're just at work making the time pass otherwise it seems very weird, usually when I don't like bands I don't click threads about them.
05:45 PM on 01/29/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because I am honestly baffled by the reaction to this band.

The viral campaign is what made this so big. Trust me I don't fully understand it either. Just be patient man once the cd releases and they play that one show I can guarantee the hype will fizzle.
You had to understand it would blow ip with people thinking it was brand new for so long.

Plus: it's good for this site, it's keeping people actively coming back here and probably brought in a lot of new members for this site.
05:57 PM on 01/29/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you... clearly don't know anything about vinyl.

Enlighten us please :) I don't know much about vinyls but would love to hear what you have to say before I think about purchasing this.
08:44 AM on 01/30/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You don't call it "a vinyl," you stupid fuck. It's a record ON vinyl. You can call a collective group of records "vinyl," but you were never call them "vinyls." That's just ridiculous.

You're correct. But why are you getting so mad over this? Lol it will be okay. You know what you're talking about but going a little overboard.
09:58 AM on 01/30/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Major psychotic hatred of mine. How does it feel to be so wrong?

I'm sure you've been wrong once or twice in your life. We all make mistakes, it happens.
12:40 PM on 01/30/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I made a single incorrect keystroke in the comments section of a website called "AbsolutePunk." I don't feel wrong at all.

I'm an English major myself, and despise when people misuse the language. I'm just not a massive sperglord, like you.

He's really not worth the time. He's fighting with strangers over the Internet. I think that says it all. If he's under 15 I guess I can let it slide we've all had our days.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos