Username
Password
Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 114
02:27 PM on 01/29/13
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
I stopped following all the hype when this first started does anyone know whose even in the band?
02:31 PM on 01/29/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is not good music. It did not live up to the hype whatsoever. I am let down especially with all the great bands and names that are attached to it and have backed it up.

Maybe to you and that's perfectly fine if you didn't get into it. But that doesn't mean no one else can be excited. I've yet to hear the whole cd so I'm not going to say if it's good or bad. So you can be negative as you want, just let the people who like it enjoy it.
02:35 PM on 01/29/13
gabrielM
User Info.
got just the record but the $65 bundle was so tempting.
02:49 PM on 01/29/13
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
I followed along with this until that first song dropped. It's safe to say this isn't for me.
02:52 PM on 01/29/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Loved the first song. Second not so much. Still im excited to be at their first show next week. I splurged and went for Tier 1. Also, I thought the vinyl was only going to be exclusive to the 1st show and only 100 were pressed??
03:02 PM on 01/29/13
evenifitkillsme
Royal Ocean
User Info.
Loved the first song. Second not so much. Still im excited to be at their first show next week. I splurged and went for Tier 1. Also, I thought the vinyl was only going to be exclusive to the 1st show and only 100 were pressed??

Yeah... I pre-ordered, then realize, fuck, I'll be at the show 2 days after release anyway...

Not sure waht to do at this point. Messaged the band's FB page but doubt I'll get a response. Hoping the vinyl is same as pre-order at the show and I'll just swallow the shipping and wait an extra week or two for it.
03:06 PM on 01/29/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Yeah... I pre-ordered, then realize, fuck, I'll be at the show 2 days after release anyway...

Not sure waht to do at this point. Messaged the band's FB page but doubt I'll get a response. Hoping the vinyl is same as pre-order at the show and I'll just swallow the shipping and wait an extra week or two for it.
They arent shipping until April 30th according to MD
03:10 PM on 01/29/13
evenifitkillsme
Royal Ocean
User Info.
They arent shipping until April 30th according to MD

I noticed that too. All in all, I don'tmind the extra 4 bucks, or the extra wait for the physical considering I'll have the digital.

Really just hoping the version at the 1st show isn't different. Because I will be compelled to purchase two.
03:12 PM on 01/29/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
This whole campaign was like getting a date with the hot chick you have always pined for, but then finding out she stuffs her bra, doesn't shave her legs, bleaches her mustache, and has a farting problem.
03:17 PM on 01/29/13
Theseventhson
User Info.
for only $15 more you can get the worst looking poster ever!
03:18 PM on 01/29/13
Jimmy_Love
User Info.
So much hate. I think it's neat, but to each his/her own I suppose.
03:19 PM on 01/29/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol fuck that was a joke, that guy made it up.
03:19 PM on 01/29/13
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
03:24 PM on 01/29/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Most every comment Ive read thus far can be translated as "Im upset this isnt actually Brand New"
Exactly.
03:24 PM on 01/29/13
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
So do people know who is in this band? I gave up a while back.
From what I understand its Brian the drummer for brand new's band

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version