Username
Password

04:20 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Shit, I was just one post away from 182!?

EDIT

Fixed :P
04:23 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
^ haha fuck yes!
04:56 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm surprised I was just a few posts shy of being a top ten poster. I didn't think I liked Blink that much, haha!

Haha yeah man, I was not expecting to even make the list at all, nevermind being #12
09:02 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I never know what "memorable" blink bridges people are talking about when they complain about a lack of them on DED and Neighborhoods.. isn't it usually just some basic instrumental part on guitar and bass with sick drum fills/solos from Travis? That's pretty much in every bridge on DED
08:50 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old

02:43 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't particularly like FOB either but getting this worked up about their comeback probably isn't good for you

Agreed, not much of a FOB fan myself but I really don't care haha it doesn't affect me negatively in any way..

EDIT

I really don't see the big appeal in the new song to me, though. It sounds so poppy/r&b-like. I'm honestly reminded by Backstreet Boys (at least the choruses). But, it's not really my thing so, whatever haha
01:41 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
You don't even like After Midnight, UAN or Wishing Well?

I like a good amount of Neighborhoods, but I would say UAN and Wishing Well are the worst on it haha. Definitely my most skipped tracks, aside from Love is Dangerous.
08:59 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old

These guys naaailed PLG imo. I really dig the song more without the synths/effects
10:15 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
That was actually outstanding. I REALLY enjoyed it! And there were synths at the prechorus btw ;)

Ah good point, I didn't notice that! I guess I don't really mind those so much because they seem to be mimicking violins so it sounds like an actual instrument haha
10:16 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Terrible cover. Dude sounds like he's 14.

Dude's got a really developed voice for 14 years old haha. Btw, idk if you noticed but there are two singers in it. Their voices are really similar though.

EDIT

Also, wow, that's a really sick and interesting take on Stay Together for the Kids. I like it a lot
10:47 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
there is a video for there is? shows how much I was interested at the time, haha

I definitely recommend checking it out, I liked that music video a lot
02:34 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
lmao @ this review
"It was hard to just give this EP one star. If you liked the trashy album they called "Neighborhoods" that came out in 2011, then you'll LOVE this EP. That means all you 14 year old fan girls with dyed hair, and you guys who want to look like girls wearing skinny jeans and straightened hair. If you want to listen to good blink, I recommend you listen to everything before the self-titled."

I mean, that does cover a good majority of their high-school fanbase to be fair xD. I lol'd at that review, too, what a jackass
02:11 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
shit, Josh Freese played "What My Age Again?" with them at that same show. so rad! i love Josh.

Wait, why did blink have a replacement drummer there? They pan to Travis just chillin there at :30
12:08 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old

Are there three people on the stage other than the drummer? Who else is there? Err nvm maybe, just looks like the drummer is directly in the middle of mark and tom i guess? Hard to tell haha
05:22 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Sad they didn't play Pretty Little Girl :(

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music