Username
Password

12:11 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm glad you pointed out that interview Chase. I thought I was the only one that had watched it. Few interesting points in there, namely that they wrote DED while he was there and Tom recorded guitars after he left. Also, cool that he's gonna take about 2 weeks to rehearse with the guys before they head to Australia. Wonder if they'll share some new ideas and hopefully start getting to work on a new record soon. I swear they've gotten lazy with actual band updates. Haha
12:18 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
ChaseTx
I'm glad you pointed out that interview Chase. I thought I was the only one that had watched it. Few interesting points in there, namely that they wrote DED while he was there and Tom recorded guitars after he left. Also, cool that he's gonna take about 2 weeks to rehearse with the guys before they head to Australia. Wonder if they'll share some new ideas and hopefully start getting to work on a new record soon. I swear they've gotten lazy with actual band updates. Haha
I actually haven't watched it in full yet -- just remembered Blackout saying that he mentioned having meetings about the physical release, so I watched up to that point. Definitely going to watch the rest later.
11:52 AM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
Scarborough, England
Male - 20 Years Old
Happy birthday to ya boi me! Played "Pretty Little Girl" whilst snuggled in bed last night with my laydeeee just for the "19 as you glow into my beating heart.." lyric.
11:56 AM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 22 Years Old
Happy Birthday!!!
12:51 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 22 Years Old
Apparently Amazon's selling physical copies of Dogs Eating Dogs. Don't know hoe legitimate it is, but here you go: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00BEM4RMA/absolutepunk-20/ r=8-4&keywords=blink-182+dogs+eating+dogs
12:53 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
Happy birthday to ya boi me! Played "Pretty Little Girl" whilst snuggled in bed last night with my laydeeee just for the "19 as you glow into my beating heart.." lyric.
Happy birthday!
01:01 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
dunkinsdonut
No Avatar Selected
MD
Male - 24 Years Old
lmao @ this review
"It was hard to just give this EP one star. If you liked the trashy album they called "Neighborhoods" that came out in 2011, then you'll LOVE this EP. That means all you 14 year old fan girls with dyed hair, and you guys who want to look like girls wearing skinny jeans and straightened hair. If you want to listen to good blink, I recommend you listen to everything before the self-titled."
01:34 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
lmao @ this review
"It was hard to just give this EP one star. If you liked the trashy album they called "Neighborhoods" that came out in 2011, then you'll LOVE this EP. That means all you 14 year old fan girls with dyed hair, and you guys who want to look like girls wearing skinny jeans and straightened hair. If you want to listen to good blink, I recommend you listen to everything before the self-titled."

I mean, that does cover a good majority of their high-school fanbase to be fair xD. I lol'd at that review, too, what a jackass
01:44 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
dunkinsdonut
No Avatar Selected
MD
Male - 24 Years Old
I mean, that does cover a good majority of their high-school fanbase to be fair xD. I lol'd at that review, too, what a jackass

Still what does that have to do with the music? Lol. I got more of a kick out of everything pre self being good
07:12 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
Looks like Travis couldn't make it onto the plane after all:

The trip to Australia was planned during our European tour last summer. The band knew the chances of Travis overcoming his fear of flying, which was magnified after the horrible plane crash in 2008, would be a challenge, but we wanted to play for our fans in Australia nonetheless. The three of us tried all measures to get us all there in full form. Travis has been working to overcome his fear of flying. Since we now know we have to make the trip without Travis our friend Brooks Wackerman (Bad Religion, Tenacious D) has stepped in. We love our fans in Australia so canceling was not an option so we still plan to come and play some kick ass shows. Mark, Tom, and Travis

Don't blame the guy, not sure I could do that after being in a plane crash.
07:17 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
Gonna be weird to see Blink vids without Travis
07:36 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Check everything BEFORE the self-titled? What the fuck.

And it sucks Travis couldn't make it to Australia, I can't imagine it being the same without him. I wonder if he did plan to take the trip but then at the last second said, "fuck that."
07:58 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
oneATEtwo
brisbane
Male - 32 Years Old
Sucks travis still cant get over it, but definatly cant blame the guy..

Still cant wait for friday night and maybe now ill have an excuse to leave blink early at soundwave and catch some of metallica before running over to motion city soundtrack lol
08:16 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
Brazil
Male - 24 Years Old
Just read the official post. this is going to be really weird..

I had hopes high with Travis finally traving to Australia because that meant blink could possibly come to play Rock in Rio in Brazil this year. what a bummer...

but hey, it must be REALLY hard for all of them, and I'm really glad that Tom and Mark are willing to make this happen. but it's going to be really hard to see blink 182 without Travis Barker. Strange times indeed

The worst part is that i get this feelings that blink might end for good anytime...
08:29 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Poor guy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music