Username
Password

09:34 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 23 Years Old
Okay, it's nice that Dan Cathy has softened up to gay people, but how much will it reverse the attitude of the Chick-Fil-A culture he had such a large role in shaping?
09:44 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
dylanagibson
The Littlest Things
STJ MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Where? Point to something, please. And in the gospels.

Nowhere. Some will say Matthew 19:5 does, but that's not what the verse was addressing. None of the Gospels have anything about sexuality. The Pauline letters address it, but as most of us know, the word Paul uses gets translated to homosexuality, but can also mean sodomy, and was usually applied to male prostitues and pederasts.
10:49 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
Dude promotes and profits off the torture and slaughter of billions of birds yearly and people got mad that he publicly disapproved of two dudes/chicks getting a marriage license together.
10:57 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
that's a new way of looking at it.
11:20 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Dude promotes and profits off the torture and slaughter of billions of birds yearly and people got mad that he publicly disapproved of two dudes/chicks getting a marriage license together.

this
11:41 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
my thoughts exactly.
11:42 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
ValleyForge
Male - 23 Years Old

Yeah! What about the birds?
12:49 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 23 Years Old

Careful, people might realise their food was once a sentient being.
01:35 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
perceptrons
[ ]
Careful, people might realise their food was once a sentient being.
Sentient beings are all the more delicious.
02:41 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
bung
Peel slowly and see
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
Sentient beings are all the more delicious.

They are delicious, but that doesn't really make it acceptable to contribute to the torture of billions of them, does it?
03:27 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
perceptrons
[ ]
They are delicious, but that doesn't really make it acceptable to contribute to the torture of billions of them, does it?
I was more just being an ass because I thought the douche level of that post was far too high.

As for your question, no it's not, but I doubt I'll stop anytime soon -- far too lazy and selfish.
04:16 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
bung
Peel slowly and see
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
I was more just being an ass because I thought the douche level of that post was far too high.

As for your question, no it's not, but I doubt I'll stop anytime soon -- far too lazy and selfish.

Understandable. I also had similar sentiments to your own not long ago, but I would urge you to reconsider. It's almost 40 years old, but Animal Liberation is still a relevant and important read. A newer book (although one that is still 10 years old) that is generally on the mark is Animals Like Us, and it's one that I would personally recommend.
04:00 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old

http://vimeo.com/9880377
04:07 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
There was a fish in the percolator
Twin Peaks
Male
Verner Herzog is wacky.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives